Episode 15

In a dark void, we find ourselves staring off into the emptiness. There is nothing. Nothing that not even light can reach. So why are we here? Well?

Andra: Ugh...

She opens her eyes to find herself looking and staring at the very darkness as there is nothing in front of her, just the bright blue glow erupting from her body with sparks of electricity being seen as her eyes are completely bright blue with no pupils whatsoever.  

Andra: Where am I? What is this? 

She sits up before standing up as she stretches while looking around but she literally sees nothing aside from the glow that is seen coming from her body. Which causes her to look her arms...

Andra: Why am I glowing? Wait..Where's mother? Where's Kong? 

A distinct growl is heard somewhere in the dark void as a Bright Dark blue wolf with beautiful ocean blue eyes is seen walking in the distance seemingly growling at something. It stands tall looking on with a determined expression in its primal eyes as spirals of blue energy erupt around its body. 

Andra: What the-

Suddenly the entire void shakes as two extremely massive bright fox-like eyes appear looming over the Blue Wolf as seven tails suddenly appear from behind the mysterious creature as they slowly unveil themselves from the shadows as its sheer presence begins to pull Andra back from being close to it.

Andra: What the hell is going on?!?!

The wolf stares down against the massive Beast with bared teeth as multiple other Wolves appear from behind the bigger Blue Wolf with two smaller blue ones, a red one and brownish colored one along with a golden one. And a floating purple one with lightning surrounding it. 

Fox Beast: GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's power explodes outwards forcing all of the Wolves to skid backwards as one of its tails attacks the bigger blue wolf as it dodges the tail swipes before getting smacked away by a second tail as it yelps while landing onto the void as it slides across the ground. 

The rest of the other Wolves immediately begin to evade the attacks of the other tails from the Giant glowing red orangish Fox creature as it roars into the sky as its power continues to increase and increase without any limit before suddenly getting rammed a bit as the Alpha of the pack is seen on its neck before biting a chunk of the Fox's flesh off its neck as the wolf continues to bite into it while slashing it with its legs.

The Purple Wolf fires out bolts of lightning as constructs of massive boulders fire into the Beast forcing it to fall onto its side as the rest of the wolves begin to rapidly advance towards the creature but get smacked away by one of its massive tails. 

Andra: Is this a dream? I never had a descriptive dream about something like this...What does it mean...?  Wait what's that? 

She looks over to the side noticing a golden glow as she squints her eyes to get a better look at what she sees despite the massive battle happening in front of her eyes as the sounds of explosions are heard. 

A Golden Dragon can be seen staring at the battle with a sadistic look in its eyes while holding a much smaller wolf in its jaws as the smaller wolf tries to break free from their grasp before closing its jaws which breaks the wolf's neck as they let go...

Andra: ?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!! 

The orange, brown and white colored wolf falls to the ground looking limp as it bleeds out from having its neck snapped as the Golden Dragon roars almost sounding like it is laughing while watching the battle in front of it.