Episode 5

A Sker Buffalo can be seen traveling on some type of road but what makes it stand out is all the supplies gathered around it ranging from skulls, drinks, items, weapons, along with what the technological aspects of Humanity call Aragami Cores. It can be seen being observed by V-Rexes who are revealed to have saddles on them with actual humans lying on top of them as they are from one of the Villages that are connected to the Guardian Wall. They are shown to be wearing armor/tribal clothing that can be compared to Greek with their swords, and spears being connected to their sheaths. 

These people are part of the more modern tribes who are directly aligned with the Iwi People, these are known as the Wenja tribe whose former lifestyle consisted of being nomadic, these people are the known throughout Skull Island as the Beast Masters, meaning some are born with the talent to tame the wild beasts of the Island but not all beasts can be tamed unfortunately, which is mainly due to their size. These are just the modern Wenja people who are a part of a small group who migrated to Skull Island ages ago in a time where technology did not exist. 

Wenja Warrior: *uses sign language to communicate with his brethren*  [What do the Great Gods have to offer this time to the other tribes?]

Wenja Squad Leader: [Something that we all need to fight the new Devils that have been killing our people at a rapid rate. Would be gone without Gods to protect us. Situation almost as worse as when the Great Blue Demon nearly killed off every tribe and creature so long ago. The Fallen God overtaken by a Great Evil. Killed our greatest protector.] 

Wenja Warrior: [And Blue light from the sky?]

Wenja Squad Leader: [The Fallen God has arisen once again. But different form. Reborn in the Demon's Pool of Power. Don't know if it will come back. Our great chiefs have been preparing for its return.]

As they continue on conversing with one another, a certain Titan can be heard in the distance swinging from tree to tree as she was sent on yet another recon mission to check the Southwest regions of Skull Island after hearing reports regarding the natives living there having issues with their water supply as rumors have been spreading about the water being poisoned by the blood of the new creatures that have been trying to kill everything in their path.

Andra(Mind): Poor Kong has to endure the Hashi until he learned his lesson. Glad I don't have to go through that again. But.

She swiftly swings herself under a branch before launching herself off another one leaving a shockwave behind as she travels multiple miles at once before landing on another branch with her hand as she keeps swinging herself across the trees while seeing some Animal type Kaijus going about their business as they look like giant versions of the common animals seen everywhere but they are more humanoid in appearance as it doesn't take Andra long to see them disappear off in the distance.

Andra(Mind): Something is making them grow at an incredible rate, making them stronger than usual. Is it affecting me, Mom and Kong too? Whatever made that annoying sound, did it wake up the island or something? Because if so, it could also explain the Blue Mist I have been seeing lately. As well as those small Kaijus that have been showing up recently. But they oddly enough have blue dark markings on their bodies. What could they mean? 

Andra lands on a large boulder before jumping off it leaving deep cracks on the rocky structure while landing on another obstacle as she twists her hips to the side while extending her leg towards her stomach before striking it outwards into a giant tree as it is forced out of the ground from the very root as it crashes into several other trees as Andra lands on the ground while adjusting herself as well as making sure all her weapons and equipment are still on her. But what she doesn't notice is that her landing made the ground crack just a little while the tree she kicked landed against a mountain in which the impact made it move slightly.