Chapter 13

Everyone is getting ready for the upcoming sports fest. Only 2 days left, he's really close. Almost all of us are tired because we just practiced cheerdance.

We are resting now, we just finished our practice and we will practice again later.

I was sitting under a big tree, while others had their own place in the park while resting, others were buying their food.

Suddenly someone stood beside me, Lance.

It looks tired, but it's not involved in practice hehehe, it's just our nuod people and lait people too. He and Jaime did nothing but tease each other. Sometimes he gets bored with Daryl because we are serious about practicing and then suddenly he gets angry hahaha that all ends up being angry.

"I know I'm handsome best, don't look at me like that."

I didn't realize I was staring at him.

"Your mux is thick." I said while leaning against the big tree, he did the same.

He played his music through the loudspeaker.

Playing: Give me All Your Love by Loving Caliber .

"Give me love, give me all your love all 'cause I want you
No one else makes me feel this way
Don't know what you do
Hold my hand, could you hold my hand? Look me in the eyes
You and me, yeah, that's all I need and I'll be alright

I'll be right here, I swear that I'll stay here with you
Hold me closer, I wanna stay here with you

All that we have is each other now
I promise I won't leave your side
Be who you are and you'll be enough
If you're givin' me your love, givin' me your love
All that we have is each other now
Promise you won't leave my side
I hope who I am is enough for you
If I'm givin' you my love, givin' you my love, love"

We sing along to the song, it's his favorite song that has become my favorite too.

He sighed.

"Is that deep, problem?" I will ask.

He smiled, looking up and just staring at the sky.

"Looks like it's my last sports fest." He answered me without looking at me.

I stared at him in wonder, "Best?"

He smiled again and looked at me.

"I said, it's my last sports fest."

"Why?"

"Because I'll just finish the sem, I'll just take the NC2 exam then, I'll move school"

"Are you serious?" I suddenly faced him.

"Hahaha Ly, yes, I'm serious. Only you know. Don't tell anyone else, even Trisha" he also got up from leaning on the tree.

"But why?"

"Nothing"

"Lance, you cheat. You have so many secrets." I cried and said to him while turning my back because little by little my tears were falling.

"Hey, Ly." He patted me and forced me to face him, until we were facing each other but I just bowed.

"Shhhh, maybe someone will see you. Maybe I can tell them my plan right away hehehe. Hold on."

" It's because you don't want to say why, you don't tell me a lot. While I'm telling you everything. Even when you have a girlfriend, you didn't tell me and Trisha." I have a long litany of him.