Chapter 1: An Unknown World 🌎

Sorry, this is the first story that I've written online, so if there's any you think is PIS (Plot Induced Stupidity), pls bear with me or write in the comments.

Narrator POV

     Boboiboy fell off the precipice and crashed into the icy lake. His friends entered the water after him and swam towards him.

     A hand came out from a portal underneath and grabbed Bbb to pull him inside the portal. His friends grabbed Bbb's other hand and pulled, but the hand dragging Bbb into the portal was too strong and brought Bbb's friends through it with him.

TIMESKIP
.
.
.
.
.
     Yaya, Ying, Fang, and Gopal open their eyes to see themselves lying on a green patch of grass. Gopal started to panic and run around the place (Typical Gopal. The panic and run type). Ying stopped him by bonking his head. Yaya and Fang were looking around to see if there was any place of familiarity. Then Fang switched on his watch to check his world map. It showed they were in Japan. ~Wait, what are we doing in Japan?~, he asked in Malay. The others looked at him with questioning faces.

     He looked at his watch again, and it sent a notification of someone called All Might, saving a group of first graders from a group of armed robbers. ~Who is All Might?~ They were all clueless.

     Then they all heard an explosion, and they ran to it's source. Yaya used her gravity powers to lift unconcious Boboiboy.

     As they were running, a boy of about their age ran past them at an amazing rate of speed. Ying asked, ~How can a normal human run that fast?~ Fang then checked his watch for information. He started reading aloud, ~80% of the world's population have a specific power called quirk while the remaining 20% are termed quirkless.~ ~Wait, does that mean we're in another dimension?~ Ying asked. ~It seems so. Commander Kokoci equipped my watch with the ability to adjust to the information in any dimension. I never thought I would need it until today. And BTW, this dimension is Dimension 23,075~, Fang said.

     Then Yaya asked, ~Which dimension did we come from?~ Fang answered her, ~We were in dimension 535 before now.~ Yaya was confused,~That's far, do you all think it's a power sphere that caused this?~

     They reached the place where the explosion came from and saw that it was a large dome. They entered it and saw an awful sight; a man in black theme with a scarf around his neck was being sat on by a big black monster that had its brain exposed. They heard a man with pale skin and blue hair say it's name was Nomu, and it was practically a corpse revived and it's body modified to contain multiple quirks.

     The monster was snapping the man's arm like a twig. It was about to finish him off, but...

     ~Super-Sonic punch!/ Super-Speed Kick!~ Yaya and Ying said at the same time as they punched and kicked the Nomu multiple times.

     The Nomu was pushed back by the attacks and tried to regenerate, but it couldn't cause the attacks were too fast. They managed to let Nomu fly far.

     Shigaraki (the man with pale skin, blue hair, and hands all over his body)
was frustrated and said, 『This Nomu was meant to be able to defeat All Might! How can it make itself look so pathetic! NOMU UNLEASH ALL THE STRENGTH YOU HAVE AND ATTACK THAT UNCONCIOUS BOY !!!』

The Nomu got up from where it was thrown and disappeared at top speed. Well, definitely not too fast for Yaya and Ying to handle. It was heading for Bbb. Yaya caught up with it and punched it away.