Chapter 8: UA Sports Festival Arc; Part 3: Tournament of Power I

Narrator POV

『Now, we'll take an hour's break for lunch before we start the festivities.』Midnight announced.

『Oi, Eraser! Let's go get some food!』Present Mic suggests.

『I wanna sleep...』Mr. Aizawa said, tiredly.

『How disappointing... Mina‐chan, congratulations.』Asui expressed goodwill towards Ashido.

『Well, Bakugou just let me join to use against Todoroki's ice, so I don't know if it reflects my abilities.』Ashido retorted.

『Iida-kun, I didn't know you had a special move like that! No fair!』Uraraka remarked.

『It has nothing to do with fairness. I just wasn't using it as intended. I wanted to do something that could compete with Midoriya-kun. Besides, mine was nothing compared Boboiboy's special move. That, is what you call mind-blowing.』Iida replied.

『It's that's manly thing, huh? Speaking of which, where is that Boboiboy? Where's Deku-kun?』Uraraka asked.
.
.
.
.
.

Boboiboy's POV

Midoriya was called away by Todoroki. It seems strange since the guy is so introverted. I've been trying my best to draw him out of himself by greeting him every morning, but all he does is nod his head. I engage in conversations, but he doesn't talk back. I thought he might be having problems at home, so I decided not to interfere.

Well I tailed Izuku secretly. Don't want him to realise I'm stalking him, do I? Well, I was shocked when I saw Bakugou there too.

He was about to say something-no, yell something no doubt, when I covered his mouth with my hand, using my other hand to signal that he should keep quiet. He just went along.

Todoroki led Midoriya to a secret corner. He gave Izuku an intense look. He had some kind of scary aura.

Midoriya gave off his scared look again. 'C'mon man, have some backbone!' I thought. Midoriya was just way too timid. 'There's no wonder Bakugou calls you useless! You're not friggin' bold enough to face someone strong. How on earth do you want to be No. 1 Hero in the future?!' I thought again.

『So... what did you want to talk about?』Midoriya asked.

Todoroki didn't answer.

『If we don't hurry, the cafeteria will probably be really crowded...』Midoriya warned. 'He gives of a cold intimidation, different from Bakugou...' I was thinking.

『I was overpowered... so much so that I broke my pledge...』Todoroki remarked.

'He didn't use it even if it would be to his advantage... his left side...' I thought.

Todoroki continued,『Iida, Kaminari, Yaoyorozu, Tokoyami, Uraraka... none of them felt it. At the last instant I was the only one who was overpowered. Only me, who had experienced All Might's full power up close.』

『What... does... that mean...?』Midoriya asked.

『It means I felt something similar coming from you.』Todoroki said.

Midoriya's face switched to a shocked expression. My eyes opened wide in realisation. Todoroki must not know about OFA!

『Midoriya, are you... All Might's secret love child or something?』

Midoriya's face changed from shocked to bewildered. I'm sure he was thinking the exact same thing I thought that moment.

'Secret... love child...?! Bwahahahahaha... The heck is that!' I laughed internally. I was trying so hard to keep the laughter in that I removed my other hand from Bakugou's mouth to try to fully muffle any leak of laughter.