Chapter 2: Adapting...

Narrator POV

     "SEVEN?!!", "How is that even possible?! That's a freakin' heavenly level power." The Detective said as he stood up in shock, trying to make sure his ears and brain had not blown a fuse or short-circuit.

     "And you will be shocked if we say he has 2nd tier which is billions of times stronger than 1st tier. 3rd tier is trillions of times stronger than 2nd tier. He can split into 7 and can fuse his elements into stronger entities." Fang said.

     "Your friend is way too friggin' OP!" The Detective commented as if he was about to receive a heart attack. He slumped back on his chair and asked, "What is his quirk's downside?" "Well, it used to be that he needs to take 3-5 secs before transformation into another element but he realised recently that he could use 50% of his 1st tier form's power in base form." Yaya answered.

     "So you're saying he doesn't have a weakness?" The Detective asked.

     Yaya hesitated to tell him but Fang reassured her that the Detective was trustable, "His weakness is in the area of stamina. If he fuses his 2nd tier elements for a long time or more than an hour, afterwards he falls into a coma of 1-5 days. But if he uses them normally without fusing, his stamina doesn't drain. It used to drain his energy but it doesn't drain it now. Besides, he has a serious problem with amnesia. If he uses his split for too long, he forgets his memories."

     "How old are you guys?" The Detective asked.

     "I'm 15, Ying's 14, Yaya's 15, Bbb's also 15, and Gopal is 16." Fang answered for all of them. "Legally." Ying added. "Yeah, Legally." Fang agreed.

     "What do you mean by legally?" The Detective asked. "Well that's another story for another day." Ying said.

     The investigation went on and on. There was one particular question he asked them. "When you said your place of origin is 'Pulau Rintis', about that...there is no such place in our world map." He asked. "Then that means our hypothesis was correct." Fang remarked, a bit pleased with himself." "Yeah..." Yaya agreed. "So you're saying this is another world?!! Huhuhuhuhuuu..." Gopal whined. "What do you mean by another world?" The Detective asked. They shot a glare at Gopal. 'It's amazing how Gopal manages to blurts all our secrets out.' Fang thought. "Okay, so let's make this easy to take in. For some reason we don't know, we somehow found our way here, and we weren't familiar with anything and we somehow got information that a Quirk is another name for a special ability or super power. So we just named our powers, Quirks." Ying explained.

     The Detective was a bit shocked, as he had never heard a case like this. He was a bit stressed from hearing a lot of strange information, just in a day. 'These children will be really hard to manage', he concluded.

     The Detective let them off the hook and told them that they broke a law here by using their quirks without a hero license. The KKTG wanted to apologise, but were interrupted by a knock on the door. The Detective gave the permission to enter. A blond man entered through the door.

     "Who is this?" The KKTG asked.The Detective and the other man were startled as if that was an unusual question. "You don't know who I am?! I'M PRESENT MIC!!!" We sweatdropped and thought, 'Why couldn't you just say it quietly?" The Detective shook his head and faced them again. He introduced the blond man as their temporary guardian. He said, "This is Mr. Yamada. He is going to be your guardian until your real guardian comes to pick you up."

     "Thank you Mr. Yamada!" They all said simultaneously.

     Present Mic led the children out of the police station. He drove them to his house. When they got there, Present Mic said, "It might not be that big little listeners, but try to enjoy yourselves here."