Chapter 11: Internships: Part 1

Narrator POV

『Make your decision efficiently, dismissed.』
.
.
.
.
.

『You all have your costumes, right?』Mr. Aizawa asked to confirm.『Remember, you aren't allowed to wear them in public. Don't drop them or anything.』

『Yessir!』Ashido responded.

『Speak clearly! It's "yes, sir," Ashido.』Mr. Aizawa corrected her.

『Yes, sir...』She hid her face behind the case, which contained her hero suit.

『Make sure you mind your manners with the heroes at your internships! P with you now.』Mr. Aizawa said.

『Yes, sir!』Everybody said, and they were getting ready to go.

『I can't wait!』

『Tokoyami, you're going to Kyushu? That's in the opposite direction.』

『Boboiboy, bye.』Yaoyorozu bid after hugging Boboiboy.

『Yeah, Momo-nee.』Boboiboy replied, waving as she got into the train.

『Since when did you start calling her your sister?』Ying asked.

『Well, she's like that to me in a way.』Boboiboy replied.

『Well, I think she was satisfied being your sister only because she couldn't get you for herself as her boyfriend.』Ying said.

Yaya agreed strongly while pouting. 'How am I supposed to take that seriously when she's pouting? Kawaii...!'

Iida was already walking off. Todoroki's eyes followed him. He was concerned.

『Iida-kun!』Midoriya shouted out to Iida.

He approached him with Uraraka.『If you ever feel hopeless, make sure you let us know.』Midoriya said. Uraraka nodded in agreement.

『We're friends, right?』Midoriya asked.

『Yeah.』Iida replied.

『"We're friends, right," wouldn't cut it, Midoriya.』Fang stated.『He's nice enough to respond in the affirmative. If I was going through what he were right now, I'd just ignore you and walk away.』

『Fang might be right. He didn't seem convinced or anything.』Boboiboy agreed. He was about to run after Iida to emphasise what Midoriya just said and encourage him. Besides, Boboiboy always knows the right words to say for some reason. Probably because of his Earth persona.

But Fang stopped him and said,『Leave him to overcome his problems like a real man. If he's not strong enough to bear this, what would he do when he's fighting a villain that brings back terrible memories? He could get broken or angered in the fight, and that would make his moves as clear as day to read.』

『But Fang, he can't overcome it alone!』Boboiboy said.

『These kinds of things strengthen people's spirits. And who said he's gonna take it alone? If he actually came out and clearly told us his true feelings, we could bear his burden for him, too.』Ying agreed with Fang.

Boboiboy sighed and glanced at Iida, who was already boarding his train. Yaya comforted him and told him not to worry. But Boboiboy couldn't get rid of this nagging feeling that something very bad was gonna happen.
.
.
.
.
.