Special Chapter: Meeting Admiral Mechamato

Narrator POV

『I'm so excited...! and nervous.』Yaya said, feeling a bit jumpy as she and Boboiboy Earth prepared breakfast. Fang was scrolling through his phone to learn more about the UA Sports Festival. Ying was beside him, looking into his phone.『Ummm... Dammit... they didn't put much information here 'cause people are familiar with it. I only know that they change the final event every year.』Fang remarked, scratching his head.

Gopal was still in bed...

『Gopal's still in bed, huh...?』Earth commented. 『Yeah...』Yaya answered.

Earth blushed and looked away. 'She probably wants to tease me again...'

『You're thinking, 'She probably wants to tease me again', huh...?』Yaya said, wearing a face that was totally ready for teasing. 'She can read my mind now?' Earth thought.

『Your expression's cute...』She said, stroking Boboiboy's hair.『... And this is not a joke.』She blushed a bit.

There was a knock to the door. Fang went to get it. Boboiboy waited in the kitchen. The girls also stayed back.

Fang opened the door. He was shocked to the marrow by what he saw. ~What in the world... Boboiboy? You need to come over here, like I mean, right now! You too, Ying, Yaya.~ Boboiboy and the girls showed up behind him. When he saw who Fang was looking at, his eyes widened in shock.

~I said I would see you again Boboiboy, didn't I...?~

~D–D–Dad...?~

~DAD?! HE'S YOUR DAD?!!~
.
.
.
.
.

~So, that's how this happened.~ Mechamato said, after explaining to them how he ended up in this world and became the No. 1 Hero in both the world and Japan.

~I still can't believe you're the No. 1 Hero in World Rankings, with All Might.~ Boboiboy said.

~But the only reason All Might's not No. 2 is because Admiral Amato requested that he shouldn't be. As expected from a TAPOPS Admiral.~

~But dad? How were you able to raise me from birth?~ Boboiboy asked.

~Well, as I told you, I was given a mission to come to this world and gather information as a student. I went back and forth from here to our universe. When I finally became the No. 1 Hero, I came back to our universe for the wedding to your mom. So I raised you while using the Power Sphere DimensionBot to easily transcend between universes and do hero work while gathering information. But one day, DimensionBot was stolen by the person who brought you guys to this universe, while I was in it, so that's why I couldn't come back.~ Mechamato explained.

~What an interesting story... Come to think of it, Fang, Yaya, Ying, how did you come to know my dad?~ Boboiboy asked.

~There's a book on all the Legendary Admirals that partner with TAPOPS. Have you read it?~ Fang asked.

~No–~Boboiboy got cut off by Ying. ~Of course you haven't.~ She stated flatly.

~You're supposed to be reading more, Boboiboy! I'm surprised you even surpassed us, even with your Light Element.~ Yaya yelled, hitting his head real hard.

~Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!~ Boboiboy complained.

Mechamato smiled. 'Is this the girl who stole my son's heart...?'

~Admiral Mechamato is the most powerful Admiral TAPOPS has ever given that title! C'mon! You don't even know your father's job?!~ Yaya said, still hitting him really hard.

~I knew my dad was a hero in our world but I didn't know he was an Admiral!~ Boboiboy said, rubbing his aching head.

'Beating her own boyfriend. Is that legitimate...?' Ying thought.

『But you're so awesome dad. You enter a world you don't know and shot up to No. 1 in no time at all.』Boboiboy complimented, glancing his dad's way.

~Ahhh... I'm so sorry for leaving you alone, son!~ Mechamato said, hugging Boboiboy very tight.

~Uhhh.... Is it just me or is Admiral Mechamato the type that can spoil his son with gifts...~ Ying asked.

~Yeah...~ Fang agreed.

~So, what about you guys? If I remember correctly, Tarung was your Admiral at that base before he retired.

~Oh, about that, he came back.~ Boboiboy said.

~Ehhh...? God, if anything, he was harsh, a bit terrifying and short-tempered. I hope he didn't make you suffer too much.~

~Erm, about that...~ Boboiboy scratched his head again.

~AHHH!!! ADMIRAL TARUNG IS COMING AFTER ME!!!~ Gopal screamed, running down the stairs at top speed. They were surprised to see he had already dressed up.

~Ah... I see, he scarred you for life, didn't he?~ A dark aura appeared around Mechamato as he smiled.

'I get where Boboiboy's Earth Element gets his psychotic smile now...' Fang, Yaya, and Ying thought.

~The next time I see him, we're gonna have a long talk...~ Mechamato smirked.

'Fire's specialty! And you don't seem like you want to talk, you're ready to kill anyone right now!' The Kokotiam Gang thought.

~Okay! You got to go to school, right? Your Sports Festival is happening today! I'm rooting for you son!~ Mechamato said with a cheery smile.

'And that's his Wind Element...' They thought.

~Hey, none of you should try to surpass my son 'cause he'll destroy you all.~ Mechamato said with a smug look on his face.

'That's definitely his Light Element...! But seriously? Destroy?' They sweatdropped.

~I'll be seeing you guys at school, okay?~ Mechamato said. ~Take care!~

~See you later, dad!~ Boboiboy bid his dad as he ran out if the house with his friends.

~Your dad's nice, Boboiboy.~ Ying acknowledged.

~Yeah, he is...~ Boboiboy agreed.

Yaya was holding Boboiboy's hand tight. She smiled mischievously. ~You too look so alike.~ She said.

~Oh, yeah...~Boboiboy said as he blushed a bit and looked away.

~You're so cute, Boboiboy.~ She poked his cheek with her index finger and giggled. Boboiboy stroked her hair. 'It feels so... silky.' He thought.

<><><><><><>

So this chapter is mainly to introduce Mechamato, Boboiboy's dad.

I don't have much to say, but hey to warn you, I'm gonna write until Season 7 of My Hero Academia.

Although it hasn't come out yet, I'm positive it would have definitely come out before I reach Season 6. I update every 3 days after all, at most every week. If I'm updating too slow then tell me, I'll try to be faster.

And... tell me if there's any Plot Induced Stupidity. Be honest. I tend to overrate Boboiboy sometimes. But hey, I should thank the people that have already read and liked this.

Thank you all...