Chapter 3: Entrance into UA High School

Narrator POV

The Next Day...

6:05 AM

Boboiboy wakes up and prepares for his entrance exams into UA. For some reason he doesn't know, he's very excited. He puts on his casual clothes.

     Then he descends the stairway and goes to the parlour. He sees Fang there and of course he asks how he's doing. Fang replied positively. Boboiboy smiles at him and Fang returns the gesture. Then they just wait in silence. Nobody says anything for 20 minutes or so (How's that possible?) Then all of a sudden Fang said, ~Do you remember when we fought as eleven year olds?~

     Boboiboy chuckled as the memory occurred to him, ~Don't remind me, okay?~ Fang smiled a bit and said, ~Even though you remembered it, you're still happy.~

     ~I'm definitely not happy that we fought, but I am happy we made up.~ Boboiboy said, smiling.

     ~(Yawn...) Hi boys...~ Yaya said, holding up Ying who was sleepy. ~Oh, hi Yaya, Ying.~ Boboiboy greeted them.

     ~Yeah... Boboiboy... (Yawns...)~ Ying acknowledged sleepily. ~This is unlike you Ying you're already dressed but you're still this sleepy.~ Boboiboy remarked.

     ~Hey, you have no right to reprimand her, Boboiboy.~ Fang said. Boboiboy comedically sweat dropped as he thought, 'Do you really love her that much, Fang? Well, I'm in no place to say that anyway.'

     Yaya left Ying with Fang, as she was into the FaYi stuff too. Fang blushed a bit and smiled. Ying's eyes fluttered open a bit after 5 minutes. When she saw Yaya was not the one supporting her, she looked up to see herself in Fang's arms. Her eyes opened wide in realisation as she sprang up and dashed to the corner of the room. She blushed hard as she stomped towards the kitchen. When she saw Yaya there, she pouted, ~Why did you leave me there idiot!~ Yaya then said, ~Oh, I'm an idiot now, huh?~

     ~Ummm... No, that's not it, Uhhh...~ Ying was trying to find an explanation.

     ~Aaaahhh!!! ADMIRAL TARUNG IS COMING AFTER ME!~ Gopal screamed, running downstairs to the others. ~All our problems combined into one has finally come.~ Fang remarked.

     "Heheheheheh..." Boboiboy chuckled.

     ~We're late, let's go to school.~ Fang advised. ~Yeah.~

TIMESKIP
.
.
.
.
.
     Boboiboy and friends arrived at UA at exactly the time scheduled for the exam. The Principal and the other teachers was shocked, 『How could you arrive on the dot? What are you? Phileas Fogg?』Present Mic asked.

     『Heheheheheh... Nope!』Boboiboy answered. 『We're just like that's in a way you know?』He continued.

     『 You children are really extraordinary. How can you even understand Japanese?』 Vlad King asked.『We understand Japanese. Is there anything wrong in that?』Ying asked, wondering why he has to be so nosy.

     『Your written exam will commence shortly. So go get prepared in the time you have. 』Principal Nezu advised.

<><><><><>

   The written examination had begun. Yaya and Ying were writing with amazing speed as they were glaring at each other. The air around them turned hostile. It was just so bad that Mr. Cementos made a cement wall in between them. Gopal was trying to peek into Fang's work but Mr. Cementos saw him. He made another cement wall.