Chapter 12: Internships: Part 2

Narrator POV

『SMASH!!!』
.
.
.
.
.

'Another brat!' Stain thought, as he dodged Midoriya's punch.

『I've found you... Hero Killer... Stain... Sorry, but you're not killing these people today.』Midoriya said as he glared at Stain.

(Author's note: The rest is like Canon. It's just that Midoriya damaged Stain a bit more, 'cause he's at 10%.)
.
.
.
.
.

Fire (not Boboiboy's) blasted out from nowhere.

『Todoroki-kun!』Midoriya, who was also made motionless by Stain's Quirk, said, glad Todoroki was there.

『Midoriya, you've got to be more specific when sending your location. I'm late because of that. Are you okay, Boboiboy?』Todoroki asked, realising that Boboiboy was there.

『Yeah, somehow, my power's acting up.』Boboiboy replied.

『I'm glad you're good.』Todoroki said with a smile.

『Todoroki-kun, you mustn't let him lick your blood. That's how we ended up like this.』Midoriya said.

『The only ones I'd let kill me are the true heroes, All Might and Mechamato!』Stain rushed at Shoto, about to attack him with his sword, but Todoroki blocked it with his ice, then blasted fire afterwards.

Stain evaded it and attacked again. Todoroki did the same thing.

This happened 2 more times before Stain threw a blade at Todoroki.  He barely dodged it, but Stain was already coming with his sword. He almost licked the blood that Todoroki had from the blade. It grazed him a bit. But Todoroki lit the fire on his left side, stopping him.

『You guys should retreat! He's after me and the white-armoured kid, right? Don't worry about us. Just go!』Native said.

While the fight was going on, Boboiboy was trying hard to get up.

『Nope, you're not gonna progress like that.』A sarcastic voice sounded in his head.

『Who are you?』Boboiboy mentally asked.

『Why don't you shut your eyes and see?』The voice said.

Boboiboy obliged and shut his eyes. He found himself standing in a dark void. Nothing was inside. It was probably infinite. He looked to the ground and saw that he was standing on water.

『You look surprised.』The same voice said.

Boboiboy looked up and saw someone who looked exactly like him, only that he was in complete black with some whote linings and a grey scarf, which was not only covering his neck but also his mouth and nose. His dino-hat was jet-black with a crescent. It was overshadowing his face, similar in style to Lightning and Water. He had both hands in his pockets, hazel eyes, and a stoic face.

『Who are you?』Boboiboy asked.

『Me? Hmm... I am Dark.』
.
.
.
.
.

Mechamato had finished securing information. He looked back to call his son but realised that he wasn't there.

Fang, Yaya, Gopal, and Ying wondered what Mechamato was silent about until they also looked around and realised that Boboiboy wasn't there.

『Wait, where's Boboiboy?』Yaya asked.

『He was here just a second ago.』Ying said.

Fang was bewildered at why Boboiboy just went off. 'That's not like him. Wait, this is Hosu, right? Iida is supposed to be interning here with Manual. If he is, then where's he? Manual's here, but Iida's not. Anybody woth common sense would know that Iisa probably went after the Hero Killer. Boboiboy's very observant and probably realised that Iida was missing almost immediately. He'd go looking for him. Then...'