Chapter 15: Final Exams

『All Might...?!』
.
.
.
.
.

『Work together to beat me, you two.』All Might stated.

『And now, we'll announce the teams and the teachers they will be up against all at once! We brought some extra help from outside, so it could help with the numbers. Boboiboy and Fang'll be up against him.』Principal Nezu declared.

『Together we'll reach it, Armoured Hero, Mechamato...!』Present Mic picked up a clip from his theme song as Mechamato landed from flying in the air.

『I. Have. The. Worst. Fate...!』Boboiboy yelled as he panicked.『I've never stood a chance against my dad. I'm so going to fail. Principal Nezu!!! Cut me some slack!!』

『Boboiboy, think about what I taught you and use it against me. You should be able to do perfectly fine.』Mechamato said.

『Easy for you to say, dad! You're the one who taught me, so you'll know every countermeasure against any attack I throw at you.』Boboiboy replied.

'Ah... Kid's got a point.' Snipe thought.

『Gopal, Yaya, and Ying will be up against 2 of the teachers.』Principal Nezu added.

Matches.

Satou and Kirishima vs. Cementos.

Tokoyami and Asui vs. Ectoplasm.

Iida and Ojirou vs. Power Loader.

Todoroki and Yaoyorozu vs. Eraserhead.

Aoyama and Uraraka vs. Thirteen.

Ashido and Kaminari vs. Principal Nezu.

Jirou and Koda vs. Present Mic.

Shoji and Hagakure vs. Snipe.

Mineta and Sero vs. Midnight.

Midoriya and Bakugou vs. All Might.

Yaya, Ying, and Gopal vs. Cementos and Principal Nezu.

Boboiboy and Fang vs. Mechamato.

『The time limit for the exam is thirty minutes! Your objective is either to put these handcuffs on the teacher or to have one of you escape from the stage.』Principal Nezu explained.

『Capture the teacher or escape. It's kind of like combat training.』Kaminari realised.

『Is it really okay to run away?』Ashido asked.

『Yup.』Principal Nezu replied.

『But it'll be different from the combat training. You'll be up against someone waaaay better than you.』Present Mic pointed out.

『Better... than us? I can't really imagine it, though.』Jirou stated, implying that she didn't think Present Mic was better than her by a far gap.

『Dummy! Hey girl, watch your mouth! You hear?!』Present Mic yelled.

『That hit deep.』Boboiboy closed one eye in apprehension.

『This time, your exam will be very similar to a real battle. Please think of us as villains.』Thirteen pointed out.

『Assuming you come across the enemy, if you think you can win if fights against them, then it's fine.』Snipe said.

『However... In  cases where there's too big a difference in your abilities, it should be smarter to run away and get help Todoroki, Boboiboy, Iida, and Midoriya. I'm sure you three understand this very well.』Mr. Aizawa gave them an intense look.