Meeting the newbie

Hope you all enjoy my book! I own none of the characters BTW!

Anna's POV

I got out of my sisters white beetle bug and walked to my school, Arendelle high school, avoiding some peoples elbows. I went straight for my first period class, English, and started writing about myself.

"Okay class when your done with your poem I will assign you to a partner where you will given it to them to correct and read it" mrs. Kipper said. I nodded and looked for my friend punzie but she was dissmised from 1st period.

Anna

Fun, kind, creative, outgoing

funny, sweet, confident, easy-going

very fun to be around

Delle

Was what I wrote, probably the best in the class. I was about to ask the teacher what next but then a boy walked in and smirked. He stood still untill the teacher walked up to him.

"Class we have a new student, Jackson frost. You can sit next to miss Anna. Start writing about yourself."

mrs. Kipper said and He walked over to me and sat next to me on my right.

"Okay" he said back. He started writing but stopped after a minute.

"Class look to the person to your right that's your partner for the rest of the year." Mrs. Kipper smiled.

So my partners Jackson, well. I gave him my paper he gave me a weird look and gave me his. I read it

Jack

I don't like to pack

I don't lack fun

I'm jack

Frost

I just stared at the paper and started laughing. He gave me a dirty look, "what?" He asked.

"Ha well this paper is awful it just rhythms with your name and dosnt say who you are" I said back laughing.

" well I tried sorry I'm not very good at this." He scowled.

" sheesh I'm not trying to critzie you I'm just saying!" I rolled my eyes. He growled and shoved my paper into his bag.

"Excuse me! Carful with my paper! Have some courtesy!" I quietly yelled at him and all that he did was close his backpack,

"How rude are you?" He spat back and got up to go to his next class. I just sat there with my mouth hanging open.