Her Again...

I was wrapped in my blue blanket feeling weak from crying when Elsa came into my room and tore my covers away.

"Anna get up its time for school!" she threw my covers away from me but I hid under my pillow.

"mm I wonth y I kank faz jik" I mumbled and she took my pillow away, "What?" she asked me and I turned over.

"No I wont I cant face jack today." I repeated  and she sighed.

"Anna please you have to! Jacks a jerk, well I think he is, I haven't meet him you know!" she babbled and I put my hand up to stop her,

"fine I will but I get to eat chocolate ice-cream for breakfast and she nodded. I got up and put on a black shirt and green shorts with black flats, my clothes said how I felt, dark and sad. I went downstairs and saw a big bowl of ice-cream and whipped cream, I ran to it and ate it up quickly.

"Come on Anna it is time to go!" Elsa cheered but I sighed and went out the door I was so sad I didn't know where I was going and ended up in front of jacks house, I kept walking cursing my mind for bringing me here when I heard someone call my name.

"Anna! Anna! I need to talk to you!" the voice said as I turned around I came face to face with jack.

"What" I said gloomily and he smiled even though he knew I was sad.

"Look what happened that night I had no clue would happen! I swear I don't even like Astrid she's a drama queen,  well her and her posies. Look I like you not her!" he said and took my hands but I wasn't going to forgive him that easily.

"I know you wouldn't do that but im not completely forgiving you .......yet" I said and he smiled like the mad hatter.

"I promise I wont do anything like that ever." he said hugging me tightly and I hugged him lightly, "I hope you wont" I whispered. We walked to school talking along the way, holding hands, he told me about Astrid and him back in "Frost Vill" and once we got to school I saw Astrid gasp and run up to us.

"Jackie bear what are you doing with this tramp!" she yelled causing people to  look at us.

"She's not a tramp Astrid! You are!" he spat back causing me to get closer to him for some comfort.

"Jackie don't call your Girlfriend a tramp! Anna I thought I said stay away from him!" she glared at me when she mentioned my name, She tried to bump me out of the way and remove my hands from his but ended up knocking me down on the floor. "Ow! Hey watch it" I got up with jacks help and he glared at Astrid.

"Im not your boyfriend Im Anna's! I Told you I don't have any feelings for you so stop!"  jack growled at her causing her to have a tantrum.

"No your mine! Ugh! I know you have feelings for me and not that piece of pathetic garbage! Why would you want a Brat! " she screeched and when she said brat jack came over and hugged me side way and I nestled into his shirt.

"she's no brat Astrid she's wonderful and funny and a lot nicer than you ever were!" She pouted and crossed her arms over her chest, "I never had feelings for you!" he yelled at her and I secretly smiled she came close to jack and I heard her mumble, "How bout I change that" and then smash her lips onto jacks and hold his neck so he couldn't escape. Seeing this reminded me of when I went to his house and saw her there, so I ran to the janitors closet crying.  After 8 minutes jack came in and saw me hugging my knees crying head down in the corner.

"Anna! Im so sorry." he ran to me and sat next to me looking at me.

"I-I you -her-you" I sobbed and he looked down at his knees. "I cant understand you" he looked at me and I got up and walked tot he other corner standing.

"I always get the heartache and when I see you and her I get the feeling you don't like me." I mumbled and he came over to me and kissed my cheek.

"no Anna I don't like you....I love you." he whispered into my ear and when I turned around he lightly kissed me an I kissed back.

"I-I love you to" I whispered and kissed him more until the bell rang and I left to my class English with jack holding his hand smiling. I past Astrid and her smile faded as I stuck my tongue out at her.

I passed threw all my classes and while at lunch I was with Mer and punzie telling them about everything .Punzie got up and made me follow her leading me to a 4 girls. "Anna this is Rose, Maxine, Lauren, and Talia! There my new friends and I thought you would like to meet them so you know you have more friends then just me and Mer"

"Hi Anna!  Im Rose! Great to finally meet you!" Rose giggled and I looked to talia she put her black hair behind her ear and smiled. "Hi Anna what's up?"

"Sup Anna im Maxine but prefer max." she smiled and I nodded.

"Hi im Lauren  nice to meet you! I think we have Drama together! We should hang out sometime" Lauren put her hand out and I shook it.

"Nice to meet all of you! Cant wait to talk again but I think I need to get a book from my locker! Tell Mer I said bye... bye girls!" I waved to them and went to my locker and saw a little note. Assuming it was from jack I opened it but was very wrong.

The note read the most awful thing.

Thank you for all the votes and views!  I added the girls! Guess who's who!

Guessing game!

1.annaarendelle77   A.Rose

2. Lauuurren            B. Maxine

3. -glares-                   C. Talia

4. TheLadyAvane       D. Lauren

Post your answers in the comments!

Vote!

Thanks!

xoxo sugar