Sticks and Stones

I was sitting at home watching SpongeBob eating cereal. Elsa walked in and sat next to me smiling.

"Your in a good mood" I giggled and that made her smile even more.

"Well I may or may not have meet somebody!" she giggled back an di got wide eyed.

"Is it a boy! Pleaaaasse tell me its a boy! What's his name!" I squealed and she made me calm down.

"Yes its a boy and his name is...Hiccup" I got wide eyed. She likes hiccup? Yay!

"Hiccup Haddlock! my friend hiccup haddlock!" I jumped around and she nodded, "I need a ship name....Hiccelsa!" I smiled and ran around the house when my phone buzzed (to the rhythm of let it go).

FrostBite12: hey sunray how bout you come over in a few to hang.

AnnaBanana23: Sure! guess what tho! Elsa likes hiccup!

FrostBite12: really? Well I should soon tell you that hiccup likes her back.

Annabanana23: OMG be over soon

 I ran to elsa and just squealed then ran up  to my room and put on an orange long sleeve top with black shorts and my black flats. I did my hair in two braids before looking in the mirror.

"Bye Elsie!" I sang as I walked to jacks house...more like ran but same thing. I rang to doorbell and out popped Emma.

"Annnnnnnnnnna!" she cheered and pulled me into the house. "Yay your here!" she hugged me.

"Hi emma how are you doing cutie?" I giggled and she smiled and went around the corner then came back in a dress.

"Im doing fine! Wanna be a princess with me! Jackie can be a prince!" she begged but I had to go see jack.

"How bout later I come and play but in the mean time I grant you to be queen of the living room! I took a Wii remote control and doved her queen.

I walked up the stairs I heard long banging's and when I opened the door I saw jack punching the wall.

"Jack? what are you doing!" I yelled at him to stop but he must have not heard. I went over and try to stop him from hurting himself but when I tried to grab his fist he ended up punching me in the gut.

"Ohww" is all I groaned out when I fell the floor grabbing my stomach. Jack stopped and looked at me and saw me ont he floor. He started to get tears in his eyes.

"Anna...?" he whispered and knelt down besides me. He was about to try to pick me up but I moved out of the way scared of what he may do.

"Don-don't t-touch m-me!" I stammered and he had tears streaming down his face. "Anna im-im so so-sorry" he backed away from me and went over to a drawer where he pulled out bandaids and this spray and other things.

"J-jack?" I whispered and he turned around his eyes shinny with tears.

"Yes?" he asked and i attempted to get up but failed.

"Jack im sorry I didn't mean to say that." he then got up and walked over to me and picked me up bridal style and put me on his bed.

"I shouldn't have hurt you." he whispered as he lifted my shirt only to were the bruise is and put that spray on it. I winced at the pain as he put a band aid on it. I slowly got up and looked him straight in the eyes.

"Why were you punching the wall." I asked straight forwardly.

"I-I don't wanna say" he turned away but I grabbed his hand and pulled him to me.

"Jack you just punched me cause you were punching the wall please tell me." I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him feeling his unsteady breaths.

"My-my father is com-comeing here" he whispered and I kissed his cheek.

"Why is that bad?" I whispered.

"He's unfair and rude and he beat me up a lot when I was a child. He wont approve of me having a girlfriend." He said coldly.

"Well don't worry I will be right here for you." I whispered as I hugged him closer me no sitting side ways in his lap, him smiling.

"Im sorry sunray" he whispered to me making me blush.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones but you will always fix me." I whispered and cuddled into him he hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"I love you snowflake" I kissed him slowly and I felt him smirk against my lips.

"I love you more sunray" he kissed back.

"Now tell me about hiccup and elsa!" I giggled and got up and sat facing him.

"Later I think I hear emma calling." he said as he walked out the door I followed.

"The kingdoms under attack my pillow monsters help me princess Anna and prince Jackie!" emma giggled as she used her wand to poof the monsters away.

"After you my lady!' jack said as he picked me up and carried me downstairs. he set me down and we played with emma all day until I went home with jack.

 "Bye sunray" he said as he got closer.

"Bye snowflake" I whispered and I cold feel his breath inches away from mine, cold, minty, he finally got closer and I pulled his collar to kiss him. I hugged him goodnight and I went up to my room.