Pizza Boy

thanks all you peps for liking my book I want to give credit to lauurren she inspirded me and gave me this idea! xoxo sugar

I was standing in my PJs drinking hot chocy when Elsa ran downstairs and asked what's for dinner.

"Elsa its your turn to cook! I made mac n' cheese last night and made pasta for three nights" I Whined. Elsa sighed and pulled out some money.

"Elsa what are you doing???" I sighed.

"Oh shh im just gonna order a pizza I don't want to cook right now." she giggled and picked up the phone.

"Yeah hi I wanna make an order "

"cheese with olives"

"nah"

"23987 frozen Ln"

"Okay 13.87 dollars okay 15 minutes or free yeah bye"

Elsa said and hung up only to run to the couch an relax with some ice-cream, I rolled my eye's and smiled.

19 minutes later I heard a door bell and skipped to the door and opened it only to find...

"Jack?"

"Anna?"

"pizza!" elsa sprung out and grabbed it and handed him 15 dollars" I giggled and then looked back at jack.

"I didn't know you were a delivery boy!" I giggled.

He frowned "I got to go make the other deliveries" and started walking off but I grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

"Wait you don't need to take everything so seriously! Well we have a project we need to work on and its Tuesday! We need to work on it somehow." I told him and a little smile creeped onto his lightly paled face, I started to blush when I realized I still was holding onto him and let go.

"Well we can work tomorrow in class and after school but I really have to go" he said smiling and walking off .

I sighed and walked back in, He is cute, stop thinking like that! I Face palmed and walked over to Elsa who was head into he pizza and there was one slice left,

"Hey!!!!!" I said and leaped for the slice but she reached it in time.

He-he sisters!