The Notes

I unwrapped the little paper and gazed over it. It Said only the most  awful things and who it could have been written by boiled my blood yet it made it break. Even tho I didn't know I had an idea of who. ASTRID.

You have crossed the line now. If you don't stay away from my jack I will show you how awful your life can get. If I see you even looking at jack or even near jack I will make your life a living hell. YOU HAVE  BEEN WARNED

I wanted to put a brave face on but I knew that this note meant nothing to me. I knew it had no effect on me. So I put it in my pocket and went to my next class and listened to the teacher. I wrote on paper and read but I kept thinking about that note. It scared me but it was just an empty threat.

My last class as drama and I was excited because we were doing The Snow Queen I have never really heard of it but I was Gerda. We practiced it but it was so confusing but  its a musical so I had some songs. After school I found Elsa and we drove home. It was silent but I sang a song on the radio.

"You make me wanna roll my windows down and cruissssse!" I chirped and she laughed at my cracking voice. Elsa all of a sudden slammed on the breaks and I jolted forward turning to her to see her mumbling.

"Anna I forgot to bring home my project I need to get back before school closes! " she was about to turn the car around  when I sighed.

"Elsa ill walk home go get your project." I smiled and grabbed my bags.

"No Anna here ill drop you off!"

"Elsa you'll be late!"

"No-um"

"Im walking, tough cheese bye." I stopped the argument and leaped out from the car waving to her. It wasn't a long walk home and when I got to the door it was quiet. That's weird usually Olaf's meowing- I opened the door and saw Olaf on the floor blood oozing out from his belly and a note written in his blood.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

This was no empty threat anymore this was happening. I started to cry and fight the tears but they poured out as I ran and put a paper towel I got from the kitchen around his body lightly lifting him up, holding him close.

"who-co-could ha-have don-done -s-such a-a th-thing!" I sobbed and hugged him letting tears stream down my face. I had to stop anything else from happening so I will just have to stay away from jack.  Ignore jack. And hide from jack.  This will be hard. Me and Elsa cried for hours and we buried him to honor him.

Jacks pov. (Twist!)

I was walking out of my house and through the streets off to grandmothers house....ha! nope I was walking to school when I thought I saw a girl with brown hair walking in front of me.

"Lola?" I asked and she turned around and smiled.

"Hi jack!" she ran to me and hugged me. "I was waiting for you but You weren't coming so I walked off." she smiled and I smiled back at her.

"Its great to see you! What are you doing here." I hugged her again. Lola was my friend back in FrostVill we had a lot of fun but I had to move. The sad part was that Lola was bullied by Astrid cause she was really quiet and she was smart so she always beat Astrid in projects.

"My mom finally moved when I told her about Astrid but we just got a house so I couldn't see you yet!" she gleamed and we walked off to school. Well she went to another school but she hasn't started so she walked me over to my school. I saw Astrid and nudged Lola and she said bye and ran.

"Jaaaaaaaackie! Who was that?" Astrid ran over to and I rolled my eyes.

"It was just Lola." I mumbled and she pouted.

"Lola?"

"Lola Morris!" I got annoyed.

"why were you hanging out with her! She's a bully!" Astrid grabbed my arm and I shook her off.

"No your a bully! You bulled her for years!" I yelled and ran off to go find Anna. I was roaming the halls looking and I saw her at her locker.

"Hey Anna!" I smiled at her and she didn't turn her back but kept walking.

"Anna?" I walked after her. when she wasn't replying I grabbed her and turned her around she was frowning and holding back tears.

"what's wrong?" I whispered and she wiggled out of my grip and ran. I was going to run after her when I saw Elsa with puffy eyes.

"Um hey Elsa what's up?" I smiled slyly at her and she turned to me and she looked downcast.

"Som-someone Ki-killed Olaf!" she sobbed and I felt bad . I hugged her and she thanked me as she walked over to the bathroom. That's what's up with Anna but why is she not talking to me?

I was at two of my classes and when I went to lunch I waved when I saw Anna and she looked down and kept her head low. I was sad for her so I ran over to her and I enveloped her into a hug. She tried to squirm but I was not letting her go.

"Jack I shouldn't be-be around." she whispered and I saw her look towards Astrid, I saw her with a sour face death glaring at Anna.

"Did she kill Olaf?" I whispered but I meant to keep it in my mind. "Anna she cant hurt you." I smiled but she avoided eye contact. She got out of my arms right as Astrid came bee-lining right at me.  She took my arm and dragged me outside of the cafeteria.

"Astrid did you kill her cat! Look im not going out with you you need to back-" I was cut off bye her creeping a small smirk on her face.

"if you wont willingly be my boyfriend then I will force you" she smiled and I was pissed.

"I will never go out with a beast." I hissed and she smirked.

"Oh but you will if I let a little secret out..." she hummed and I got wide eyed.

"You-you wouldn't!" I screeched. "Please don't! Don't tell everyone"

She leaned in closer. "I wont tell Anna epically if you be my boyfriend and show love not hate and you do like any bf would do...kiss..... Hug...go out on dates...and insult Anna when I tell you to."  she smirked and I looked at her with deep sadness.

"Why astrid." I mumbled and her eyes flared up.

"Because you left me! I liked you but you didn't return that favor! And then you left!" she screeched. I couldn't hurt Anna again!  But I couldn't let her know the secret that will destroy me and her. I couldn't let her now that...

My dad purposely killed her parents.

Thank you all! I know shame to you jack but I had to make it interesting! So I give credit to

Playtime for being Lola! If you would like to be in my story please Write it in the comments for your character and your reason!

Please post ideas for the next chapter and I will look into them! thank you all

xoxo sugar!