19. continued

Anna's pov

Jack came closer to me with a rude looking Astrid following. When jack stopped Astrid whispered something to him and he shut his eyes close.

"Im sorry Anna" I heard jack whisper, then I felt a bunch of pain in my stomached. He- he punched me! I started to cry because of the pain and soon Astrid was kicking me. She whispered something to him more loudly and he started to kick me to.

"Stop! Ahhh! Please!" I begged and soon I was a bloody mess with bruises everywhere. Sobs racked my body as I tried to get up. I leaned on the lockers to stop the pain. I soon got up, ran to the bathrooms and cleaned myself off. I then went home to else and told her everything.

She nodded and hugged me and helped heal me. Soon we got to the conversation of the spring dance. I was nervous but Elsa wanted me to come with her for dress shopping. I agreed and soon we were off to the mall. We went into stores and soon I found a beautiful green and black dress (her coronation dress) and Elsa found a blue crystallize dress (her let it go dress) and we left the store after paying.

DAY OF THE DANCE

I was all ready with my hair in a bun and my makeup on lightly. I walked down stairs to find Lauren, Talia, Maxine, and Rose all in beautiful pink, yellow, green, and black dresses. Maxine had her hair in a high pony tail and ribbons while Talia had her hair wavy and with a hair band in. Rose and Lauren looked the most stunning because they had there hair cut and styled professionally into buns. We left all together in Roses car which was huge! When we got there we all had a good time dancing. Until they started to do the dance queen and kings.

"Our king of our dance is! Jack Frost! Yay!" the blonde head mistrust said as he came up stage and accepted his crown while people hooted.

"And our queen is! Anna Delle!" she said again but no one clapped. I looked around confused. I walked up on the stage and for once saw what jack was wearing. A black tux with blue outlining was very cute on him. He looked me up and down and smiled. I accepted my crown and we had to do the kings and queens dance together. We started to slo dance as everyone else was and it felt awkward to me.

"Anna." he spoke.

"What." I replied.

"Im so sorry."

"Sorry doesn't cut what you did to me! You broke my heart and left a trail of bruises!" I almost yelled.

"Listen Anna im so sorry! Just forgive me please!" he begged but I was not going to accept any of this!

"NO! YOU HAVE HURT ME ENOUGH I AM NOT EVERY GOING TO BE ABLE TO FORGET EVERYTHIGN YOU HAVE DONE! I may have loved you  then but now is different!" I dried as I broke from our dance and ran off into the bathrooms. I am a mess. Why am I here? Soon I heard the door open before Astrid walked in angrily.

"You don't deserve that crown you fugly whore!" she spat at me.

"Heh stop talking to yourself!" I snorted before realizing what I said.

"What did you say?!!" she screamed before talking me by my hair and throwing me into the wall. She then left after I slide down it feeling blood drip from my scalped. Soon Rose and Maxine walked in and gasped.

"Anna!" they yelled and ran over to me they then helped me clean up as I explained and they were understanding that I wanted to go home.

Once I got home I pealed off my dress texting my other friends telling them why im not there and drifted off into a slumber.

Hey my sugar cubes! how was that! I know good lol! please vote and comment to help give suggestions!

xoxo  sugar