I Refuse Yet He Comes

I had gotten about 3  more messages from jack,

FrostBite12: Please I really need to talk to you!

FrostBite12: I got the project from you...

But what really made me nervous is when I got a message from him saying,

FrostBite12: If you don't soon reply I will come over...okay im coming over.

 Oh no he's coming. I ran downstairs and hid behind the couch. I heard the doorbell ring and I threw a pillow at the door.

After a few rings the person left. phew.

I went out and stuck my head out the door and looked down to see a box. Oh!. I cam out and picked up the box but only to be tackled by jack.

"Ah!" I screeched as I fell on the grass.

"Hey I said I would come." he laughed making me blush. I quickly got up and stared at him until he grabbed my wrist and started running I tried to catch up but failed.

"Jack slow down! I-I don't even know where were going!" I had to scream. he turned around and smiled.

"My house!" he said and I blushed.

"wh-why? um I-I really should be at home!" I said blushing not making eye contact.

"Look I need to talk to you!" he said and turned back around but let go of my wrist. I followed him until we got to a big house. it had green grass and a white paint job. I went inside only to be stopped by a little girl with brown pig tails.

"Jackie! Who's this!" she said smiling

"Im Anna!" I replied and she smiled like a mad man.

"Jaaaaaaaackie! is this her?" she said running to jack and he blushed, "Yeah now go play Emma!" he whispered and she ran off.

we went to his backyard that had a tree house, we went up in it and when we sat down I sat a little farther from him. he blushed.

"I-I saw the project and I-I shouldn't have written the things I said about you when you wrote nice things about me."

"Mm mm." I mumbled unsure of what to say. he laughed.

"Wha-what?" I said nervously.

"Look Anna I have been kind of mean to you the past couple of weeks and im sorry that I have been." he said slightly smiling.

"Its okay all's good I should go.."I attempted to get out of the tree house but he grabbed my wrist and spun me back around to face him.

"why are you avoiding me?" he asked staring into my eyes.

"what? im not." I said slightly giggling.

"Yeah you are." he said smiling.

"well I said something in math class that made me embarrassed to admit so im trying to stay away." I whispered.

"what did you say?" he asked me but I stood still, "You didn't hear?" I asked wide eyed. happy dance in my mind.

"No but I want to know what you said!" he told me and I frowned. when I didn't answer he started to tickle me and I laughed so hard.

"Tell me!" he said laughing, 'Never!" I giggled back. he tickled my stomached my most sensitive spot  and he accidentally brushed past my knee the one he mad me fall on.

"Ow!" I clenched my knee he looked at my knee and stop laughing.

"Oh sorry! what happened?" he sliding next to me.

"Oh its okay and nothing." I told him and he started to wiggle his fingers about to tickle me.

"Ugh fine it happened when I ran after you and you kinda knocked me over scraping my knee a couple days ago." I said and he frowned.

"Oh I did that! im so sorry Anna here let me get you a band aid,"  he said and motioned for me to follow. I followed him to a bathroom where he picked me up and sat me on the counter.

He put a band aid on me and I smiled.

"So what is it you said to me in math?" he asked smiling at me.

"I don't want to say" I replied getting off the counter but he locked the doo, "Jack!" I yelled at him. he chuckled.

"Im not letting you go until you say!" he laughed and I sighed, "I said I liked you." I mumbled

"what was that?" he asked and I repeated, "I like you!" I blurted out and got red face. He smiled and leaned in and kissed me.

He kissed me!

In shock I kissed back. He broke away and I smiled.

"Well im glad you said it cause I like you to!" he said and kissed me again.

"Hey you knew!" I broke away and giggled and he shrugged. He walked me home holding my hand.  and pecked me on the lips before leaving.

I got my first kiss! yay!

I got inside and told Elsa and she hugged me tightly.

Cant wait for school tomorrow!