Hans

Anna's pov!

I ran up to punzie and Merida and we sat down at our lunch table. Punzie was going on about how she saw this cool sun painting but I wasn't listening but stare glaring at the new kid, jack, he has rude to me in English and I was shocked because everyone loves me. Hans walked over to me and sat next to me.

"hey Hans!" I said to him smiling.

"oh um hey." he said quietly and motioned for me to follow him and so I did.

He took me around the corner and smiled back at me.

"I thought we could go out on a date tonight." he said winking, I was starting to get excited.

"yeah sure sounds great! where?" I said back containing my glee.

"oh at that little place called Minkies." he smiled to me. Wait stinky minky? I thought.

"oh yeah um sure sounds great see you soon!" I said practically walking back to the table. I hate Minkies last time I went there I found a fingernail in my soup and I threw up afterwards.

"So what was that all bout?" punize asked. I just stared at Hans walking over to his table.

"oh nothing im just going on a date with Hans!"I squealed and so did punzie and Merida.

~Skip to date night time!~

I was wearing a green dress with a black little vest and looked really cute. I heard Hans car andwaved to Elsa. I got into hans car and we drove off to Minkies.