Busted

I hope you enjoy this chapter! You all rock thanks for 200 views! I  want to give credit to TheLadyAvanne she gave me this idea and she wrote an amazing book! xoxo Sugar

Anna Delle

Look: ugly ginger hair, cold tealish eyes, always wears a smirk. Probably loves ruining peoples life's, loves and lives off blood.

Personality: Ha! she has one? I though all she had was a cold heart with the thirst for satisfaction. Thinks she's so popular that's he can hurt someone and have them still obey her. Only life she has...wait she doesn't have a life beside making rude remarks on Twitter!

Bad: Pretty much covered everything except the part were she is a complete cry-baby and will cry even if you say "No" to here. She wont flare up on you if you beg for her forgiveness.

Good: Is there supposed to be something good cause there's nothing.

C- Rude and not true jack you could have done better and nicer.

I stormed through the school in search for jack, I held the note tightly in my hands. I was angry at him and what he has said, he has made my life a living nightmare these couple of weeks and I was not going to let him slide through.

I found him at his locker putting away books.

"JACK!" I screamed. That got his attention, "Why would you go and write things like that about me!"

"Because there true!" he replied with amusement in his tone,

"But I thought we were cool! you have already told me what bad features I have why more!" I yelled at him and he came closer.

"Oh we were cool until you ruined my social life! Don't think your so innocent You also wrote bad things about me!" he lightly shouted, "Um no! I haven't done anything! And also I don't have ginger hair I have strawberry blonde hair with turquoise  eyes and a nice smile! I don't ruin peoples lives and I love green not blood! Im not a cry baby I just get emotional when people call me names!" I screeched at him and when he got the last part he laughed.

"I did nothing you did everything to deserve that work! And like you haven't called me names! At least I don't cry when I hear someone say rude! or Controlling!" He spat back inching closer to me,

"I only cry when you call me brat!!!" I practically yelled, "Elsa called me that, my mom did a few times, And now you! So of coarse it hurts!"

when he heard that last part he made a confused face but went on," Your the one that ruined my life its time you got some pay back!"

"What! I didn't ruin your life!" I screamed I had tears in my eyes but not out of sadness or hurt but of how much I have been screaming and because I was a little hurt. He was about to open his mouth when my phone went off, I Picked it up and answered going around the corner.

"Hello?"

"Anna its Aunt Grenada! Elsa's in the hospital with an awful cold and flu! She's not doing well she's extremely hot with 117 degrees and she's coughing and vomiting, she's numb in the legs. You need to get down here now! I know school is done so hurry!" Aunt Grenada yelled through the phone. I ran to the parking lot and saw that Elsa's car was being towed cause it was parked horribly. I ran back to jack but he wasn't there, I ran through the hall and ran into him knocking him down, I guess I couldn't see him through some of my frustration tears.

"Jack! look im sorry for something I did but my sisters sick in the hospital and I need you to drive me there can you please help me!" I begged and he frowned,

"You should know what you did and I have to go home." he said flatly.

"Look this isn't the time to argue please help me I need to get there! I might loose her!" I helped him up.

"I said no I cant!" he yelled and started to walk away.

"I just need a ride! please! You right now should owe me for saying all this stuff about me in the project!" He turned around slightly.

"Im not giving a ride to a brat." he spat and that did make a tear roll down my cheek but I decided to just run , I had to go right past him but I needed to get to Elsa.

"Fine! Last time I talk to you!" I ran right past him with a few tears as I ran I peeked at him and saw his straight face not loosing up.

In about 40 minutes I was at the hospital and I got to my Aunt.

"Im here sorry I couldn't get a ride  Elsa's car was towed." I panted and my aunt hugged me, "Is she doing fine?" I asked her and she kept her expression straight.

"her temperature is slowly decreasing but she's vomiting a lot and her coughs worst." she said looking at me in the waiting area.

It was about 10 minutes when an alarm went off and I saw a roll away bed gurney thing rush past me with a girl.

Elsa!

Elsa was being rushed into a different room with those air bag things attached to her I got up and ran to one of the people pushing her and when she disappeared behind the door I asked them about her.

"That's my sister! what's going on!"

The nurse replied, "She's having trouble breathing and  she's loosing some blood through all her vomit."

about a few hours later we were allowed to visit her and so I did, as I walked into the room she was paler then usual.

"Elsa!" I enveloped her I a little hug.

"Anna!" she replied and smile.

"she can go home in a few hours but you will need to watch her." A nurse came in and handed me some of the bottles of medicine.

"Thanks doctor!"i smiled at her.

The car trip home  was long and Elsa fell asleep. When we got home Elsa went straight to bed and I checked my phone to see I got a few reply's on Instagram reading

FrostBite12:Why do you have to be so rude (6:53am)

FrostBite12:Thanks for being so nice to me (7am)

AnnaBannan23: Jack is such a looser that he bought all my tricks to make him like me and obey me! He cant even count to 3 without skipping every number. Can you say Idiot? (4:12pm yesterday)

GlowingFlowerPower: Hey gurl cant wait for school today! Hope We can hang out!

Wait what! I never wrote that! That's what jack was saying to me about me ruining his social life! I instantly deleted that message and went to change my password, I must have been hacked.

I went to the phone number book and found jacks number and called it but it was voicemail.

"Frost here leave a message and I might look to it later bye." Beeeep.

"Hey jack its anna I know why your mad at me but I have to say I didn't write that! I was with you yesterday at 4 and I would never say anything like that to you! Please forgive me and call me back my numbers ###-####."

I hope he forgives me.

Hope Elsa's okay.

Hope im okay.