Hans strikes

It was Friday but I wasn't in school today cause I needed to take care of Elsa, give her medicine, help her, give her food. I waited by my phone for any response from jack, seems stalkerish but I felt guilty that it was even said about him. I wondered about who could have gotten onto my account.

"Anna can you make me some noodle soup please?" Elsa asked me and I nodded with a smile. As I was making it I realized that I needed to text Punzie about homework,

AnnaBanana23: Hey Punzie I need you to bring over the homework or tell me it after school sorry im not there I have to take care of Elsa while she's sick.

I walked back to Elsa with the soup and about an hour later we watched some movies like Legally Blonde, Toy Story, and weirdly we watched Frosty The Snowman even though its September.

At about 3:47 the doorbell rang, I thought it was Punzie with the homework but I was mistaken.

"Oh um hi jack uh what do you want?" I asked unsurely.

"I don't want anything but Rapunzel told me to give you this." he replied flatly and gave me a binder of work and notes.

"Okay well while your here I need to talk to you!" I stepped out and closed the door. "Cant stay got to go" He said to me and turned around but I grabbed his wrist and pulled him back.

"Look! I didn't write that on twitter my account was hacked! When I looked at the message it said posted around 4 but I was with you at that time! Well you dropped me off at my house then but not important. Look im sorry whoever did that is a jerk for saying that but I didn't say that!" He kept his expression on his face.

"You could have still written it or even said that where someone else said that." he said flatly.

"But I didn't! I swear I didn't! My account was hacked im sure of that!" I let go of his wrist and he frowned and rolled his eyes and turned to walk away he was half across the street when I ran to him yelling

"Jack stop! Please!" I was about to stop at him when he stopped and I crashed into him falling on the road scraping my knee. "How bout you stop." jack said and went on. My knee had some blood on it and I hurt but I went back to my house sad.

-skip over weekend to Monday-

I got up in the morning putting on Black jeans with a green frilly top and black flats with my hair in a high pony tail and green ribbon. I grabbed a cereal bar and Elsa was already at school making up work. I took the bus to school and once I got to school and opened my locker and water instantly was dumped over my head.

"Ah!  Wha-what!" I screeched and looked over to see two figures running away around the corner. I went to the office and dried up.

I got into English and sat next to jack, he was smirking at my damp clothes, "What happened to you?"

"I-I don't know I opened my locker and someone dumped cold water on my head." I said frowning, he started to chuckle. After that class I was dry and went to my history class.

It was finally lunch time and I got in line. I was walking past some tables until someone tripped me and I face planted onto the floor, but it got worst, Seconds later milk, spaghetti and salad was being poured onto me. I screeched and got up to come face to face with Hans.

"You look great but I think I forgot dessert, He smeared a cup cake on top of my head.

"HANS!" I screamed and reached for a bottle of milk and a cup cake and poured and smashed the cupcake and milk onto him he growled and mumbled "Oh now your going to get it." I was about to back up but I slipped on the milk on the floor and fell. I saw flashes of light but I realized people were taking pictures of me.

"S-stop!" I said and got up and ran to the bathroom but every time I go someplace I bump into him, jack.

I nearly hit him but I stopped mid tears and he looked at me wide eyed. I Wasted no time running past him to the bathroom.

It was about 10 minutes later when I saw Punzie and Mer come in and gasp when they saw me.

"Oh"

"My"

"Cheese balls!" Merida finished her sentence in a weird way but Punzie ran up to me and hugged me. She began handing me wipes and I cleaned off. Punzie had a pair of shorts in her locker and went to get them.

"Ho-how did you tw-two find me?" I said between sobs. Merida sort of smiled and said to me, "That boy with the we Platinum hair boy out side thee bathroom told us a lass with food all over her came in here."

"j-jack?" I whispered at her and she nodded. Soon Punzie came back with the shorts and My P.E shirt. I changed and when I was done I got the Science, P.E, Drama and my last class.

I ran to Math and sat down in my seat. I guess I still looked bad cause people laughed at me, Jack got in and sat next to me. I kept me head low frowning.

"What happened to you? I saw you crying and running into a bathroom with food on you earlier." he whispered,

"Hans embarrassed me by pouring food on me and why I pored milk on him he made me fall, and then people took pictures" I whispered back at him and he frowned,

"Oh was that you in that  picture I got? Heh heh heh." He laughed quietly, I glared back at him

"Yeah that was me! The girl with the messy ugly ginger hair that had noodles and milk soaking her." I shout whispered at him making him frown slightly.

"Hey if you haven't had written that that remark on twitter then I wouldn't have wrote that!" he hissed.

I slammed my pencil down, "I didn't write that! I told you that I never did!" I hissed back a little louder.

"How can I be so sure you didn't!" he shout whispered louder.

"Because- because-because" I panicked, "Well?!?" he said getting angry,

"Because I like you!" I said louder then meant, people stared at me and I flustered.  I got up and ran out of the class with my back pack, we only had 8 more minutes and I could wait it out in the bathroom. I hugged my knees rested my chin on them,

I cant believe I said that! I don't even really like him all that much! I mean he's cute, with his perfect Bleach blonde hair and his mesmerizing light blue eyes and his sweet smile STOP! I woke from my trans  to hear the bell ring. I jumped up and ran out of the building. I made it to Elsa's white beetle bug and she drove home.

once home my phone started buzzing,

FrostBite12: Um I think we need to talk.

Frostbite12: please come to my house I need to talk to you.

And about 2 others, I exhausted go to my room and flop down.

What did I just do.