Why I Cry

Hi everyone sugar here this is just a little chapter about Anna's past and why she cries so much in the chapter's I really hope you enjoy it  and don't worry I will update very soon maybe today but here's a heart felt moment. xoxo sugar

As I read the paper I didn't feel like crying but I felt mad. I should have cried but I knew if I did everyone would make fun of me, and my parents most likely would to up in heaven.

I remembered that night before they died. I was 7 Elsa was about 10 or so.

"Anna give that back!" Elsa yelled at me while I ran through the house with her doll that I wanted to only borrow for a second.

"I just wanna use it for a second!" I Giggled back, I didn't know she was ad I thought it was a game.

"Anna your such a brat!" Elsa screamed at me and I stopped running only to turn around and get big eyed.

"What?" I shook, Elsa has never called me that or been as mean to say it to me.

"Just give me my doll!" She stormed up to me. But I clang to the doll.

"I-I just ne-need to borrow it for a-a second" My voice cracked. She grabbed to doll but I held to it and it felt like we played tug-a-war a view growls from her later the head ripped off and she and I gasped.

"Look what you did! Your so mean! I hate you! Your the worst sister ever!" She cried and  I sat there in disbelief of what happened.

"I only wanted to borrow it for a second." I whispered as she ran to mommy and daddy in the kitchen.

I heard her crying, "Anna ruined my favorite dolly! She stole it from me and ripped it apart!"

" didn't mean to, I only wanted it for a second to use as another person in my tea party." I came out of the hall and looked at my mommy with sad eyes.

"Anna you should know better! Go to your room!" My dad yelled at me and I obeyed and locked my self in my room.

I was about 10 minutes later when I heard my mommy and daddy talking, "I don't know what to do with her! She should have asked but now Elsa's sad, Lets go out and get her a new doll from the store to make her feel better about losing it I mean our grandma gave it to her before she passed she should have something." My mom whispered at the door and my bedroom was next to it. I heard the door open and close.

It was about an hour until the phone rang. I picked it up and answered, "Hello this is  the Delle house hold." I heard a sigh and some sobs but the person answered.

"Anna honey! I hate to say this but your parents were in an accident! I don't know if there alive or not but  im coming over, Its aunt Grenada by the way."

"Wha-what? What happened!" I shivered and I started to cry.

"Honey I shouldn't tell you but they were hit by a drunk driver and the car caught on fire, They couldn't survive it im sure, it rolled off a Clift after getting rammed...There dead." she said softly and I burst into tears, "Honey don't cry its okay im on my way over!" she cooed and hung up.

I ran to Elsa's room and knocked on the door.

"Elsa! Elsa Mommy and Daddy got into an accident! *Sob* there dead!" I cried and she opened the door slightly.

"This- this cant be true!" She whispered, "This is all your fault!" She slammed the door.

"How!" I sobbed as I slump down the side of the door.

"You ruined my doll and they went out cause of you!" she yelled, "Your the reason they died you-you Brat!"

I ran to my room and cried holding my snowman plush I named Olaf.

flash back over.

That's why I cried a lot when I heard someone call me brat.

That's why I cry when jack of all people say it to me.

Every day it feels like he does but I know its not how he feels.

Brat.

That's why I cry.