19. Pretend

ANNNNNNNNNNNNAS POV

ugh, I hate life!  I miss Olaf, jacks been acting weird and Astrid has been really mean lately like, slap and punch mean. I got up putting on a yellow sundress, and black flats. I ran down stairs and ate some food, waving bye to Elsa. I walked by jacks house, only to see him with Astrid. They saw me and Astrid whispered something in his ear.

"Hey ugly can you move your in my sunlight!" jack clenched his eyes shut and shouted that. That hurt. I completely stopped and saw Astrid and jack kissing. No.  Making out.

"J-jack?" I whispered, "You've changed" I let tears fall down as I kept walking with my head low.  got to school and saw my new friends.

"Hi Talia! Hi Lauren! Hi Maxine! Hi Rose!" I smiled and they all smiled back.

"Hi anna how have ya been? I know all the dramas hard on you." Talia let out a little smile.

"Yeah I hope everything with jack clears up." Maxine added in.

"So what do you have for your 4th period?" Rose asked me and I said back history, she squealed.

"Me too!"

"Well I hope you guys are at least gonna come with me to the spring dance!" Lauren nudged me.

"Sure! its not like ill have jack to go with....well bye girls!" I walked away and turned a corner to see jack with Astrid, jack had a worried look on his face as they approached me.

MORE TO COME! THIS IS JUST A PEEK! PLEASE GIVE ME IDEAS AND VOTE! SPECIAL THANKS TO EVERYONE!