Ch. 6: The Legend

Opal stared shocked into Sylvie's eyes, pleading to hear what she had to say. "You see legend has it, that a wolf will rise up top with 2 other wolves, being able to see spirits of lost relatives, lost pack members, and random wolves, these 3 would lift a curse off of 3 different places, Amethyst Mountain, here Slough Creek, and.......Lost River, the most cursed of the 3. The legend says nothing on the genders, or that they were siblings, but they may be siblings, and I have a odd feeling, that YOU Opal are one of the 3 YOU will break the curse of not having enough food, and whatever other curses there are." Sylvie said shaking her head and laid down. "What are the curses?" Opal asked tilting her head. "You've got to ask mom on that one." Sylvie asked yawning. When Stardust came in the densite she howled with more pain. "Why!" She exclaims. They hear whispering and gasping than Stardust went into the den, her crystal blue eyes pale. "Opal, you killed, that wolf out there?" Stardust asked. Opal nodded and repeated what she told her siblings, and what Sylvie's suspicions were. "Did she tell you what the curses were?" Stardust asked. "No, she said you could tell us." Opal said shaking her head, than looked hopeful. "Maybe tomorrow, I'm too shocked, and Grief-stricken." Stardust said, even though she didn't really want to tell her.