Ch. 17: The Amazing Truth

As they woke up Opal and Hazel became instant buddies. Opal and Maple took a little longer because Maple was proud and bold. Maple only liked Stardust, Hazel, and Opal, she kinda liked Sylvie, and could care less for Thor and Artemis. One day Opal was sitting in the den alone when her siblings, Birch, Bear, Daniel, and Butterfly came. "Where is Nyome and Beach?" Opal asked. "Nyome is still alive, and Beach is sorta alive, he's not in the spirit world, or in the living world, somewhere in between." Butterfly answered. "Nyome is alive!" Opal exclaimed, she wasn't the last of the litter Nyome and Beach are still alive! "If I lift the curse will Beach live again?" Opal asked. "Yes, and no, it matters how far he's gone, meaning it matters how much he was influenced." Butterfly said. Hazel and Maple came in and saw Opal, then saw the spirits. "Oh, so....I may save him?" Opal asked. "Maybe." Butterfly shrugged. "You have the gift too???" Maple exclaimed. "Uhhh Yeah?" Opal said. "Me and Hazel have the ability!" Maple exclaimed. "To think my full sister, me, and half-sister has the same ability!" Hazel exclaimed. "What do you mean?" Opal asked. Maple glared at her. "We weren't supposed to tell her that!" Maple said. "Tell me what?" Opal asked. "That our dad is your dad, and your mom is our step mom, she had an affair with my our dad," Hazel said slowing down when she got the end, "Oh, oops...." "Your bad with secrets!" Maple growled. "I know!" Hazel exclaimed. "Please don't tell Stardust Hazel told you!" Maple pleaded. "I wouln't." Opal promised. The spirits disappeared and the pups sat in long silence until it was time to sleep.