Ch. 16: Maple's and Hazel's Story

11 pups were born in May, 4 were female and 7 were male, they named them, Kylee, (Female) Cora, (Female) Maple, (female) Hazel (Female) Arty, (Male) Dinosaur, (Male) Airborne, (male) Kyle, (Male) Amron, (male) Jay, (male) and Joe. (male) They were either dark brown (Maple, Arty, Amron, Airborne, Dinosaur, and Joe) Or Light Brown (Hazel, Jay, Kyle, Cora, and Kylee) Maple had dark clear brown eyes, Hazel had clear Amber eyes, and the rest had light brown eyes. Bevus and his mate Aliana took care of them, and when they were able to eat actual food. They felt it was too much, so Bevus said one day, "Hazel, Maple, let's go on an adventure today!" They got excited and followed him. They entered "The Sky Pack" Territory. Hazel started to feel uneasy, they were far away from their home. "Girls you stay here; I'll be back soon." Bevus lied his voice wavering a bit. It was dark out, and They took shelter in an old den. They waited for a day, but there was no dad. "He abandoned us." Maple growled. Maple led Hazel out of the den. Maple found and killed a newborn deer. They ate as much as they could and walked away, soon a bear towers over them and a silvery/white wolf jumped at it, and looked behind at them. "Stay behind me!" She said. Maple and Hazel listened to her, they rather take their changes with this she-wolf and not that bear. The female wolf chased him off and asked them their names, then took them to her den.