o n e

Hola mis amores this is a book About Johnny and ponyboy. I should be able to update every few days or every week or so but I hope you enjoy pendejas

Pony's POV

Johnny cade the boy I had been in love with since we were kids. The most beautiful boy I had ever seen. My bestfriend. I've always known I had a crush on johnny. Every time I saw him my stomach did flips and my face went red. We've been friends since we were 5 (same age cause I dont want to write younger older bullshit) he had always been so sweet even with his home life.

He was like a puppy who had been kicked to many times. But he always gave another chance. He was too sweet and loving. It always sucked when he came to my house with bruises and cuts from his old man beatin the tar out of him. But I would always bandage and clean him up. He never really was loved at home. His parents dont get payed a whole lot and they think johnny is a burden since they have to take care or him. Johnny's also had a huge problem with suicidal tendencies (good band btw). He always had low self esteem and thought he was a burden. A lot of that sprout from his parents being shitlings and some from socs.

He held on to me for protection a lot. We're bestfriends. Bestfriends hurts me to say but I know he will never like someone like me. Hes too perfect to be with a greaser like me. Messy, ugly, weak, and most of all gay.

I know johnny is gay he told me when he first figured out but he problably likes that guy dally.

I dont like dally all that much. Hes always to rough with my johnny. Hes always in jail or doing something that'll get I'm thrown in one. But none the less johnny admires him. Never shuts up about him. It always makes me so jealous. Why cant johnny love me like that?

What am I even saying hes too good for me. His beautiful browned skin, his soft pink lips, his adorable big black eyes, his beautiful smile-wait no this is wrong. I cant think of johnny like that he likes dally and never will like me. It sucks loving your best friend when he loves someone who isn't you.