s e v e n

Pony's POV

When me and johnny were done laughing after everything that happened I pulled in another hug and we just stood there holding each other.
"Thank you pony".
"For what Johnny?".
I said as I pulled away.
"For just being there and being my bestfriend".
No matter how much it hurt me when he called me that this time it felt right. Even if I cant be with Johnny at least I'm his best friend and for now I'm okay with that.

Johnny (finally) finished changing and we both climbed into bed. I could feel Johnny shivering under the covers. "Hey johnnycakes come here".
I say with my arms open. He looked at me and smiled.
"Thanks pone but I'm okay I'm just a bit cold don't worry".
I felt kind of rejected but I still persisted since I didnt want him to freeze and it would be an excuse to cuddle with him. "Johnny the bed feels like its having a seizure get over here".
He giggled his cute little cheeky giggle and he layed on top of me. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he put his face on the crook of my neck. I played with some pieces of his dark curly hair twirling them around my fingers and combing the grease out.
We decided it was time that we actually went to bed and after us cuddling for a few more minutes the both of us fell asleep holding each other.

I know it's a short ass chapter shut the fuck up