t w e n t y

Johnny's POV

Dinner time came and everyone had returned home.
Me and dally were setting up the table when I remembered what two bit had told me earlier that evening.
"Hey dally talk to me in ponys room as soon as dinners over". I said directing my eyes to two and back at him.
He started at two bit for a second before looking back at me confused.
I winked at him.
He looked even more confused so I rolled my eyes and mouthed 'I'll tell you later'.
He nodded his head and we finished with the table.
Dinner was calm and quiet, no random announcements or crazy stories.
Today took a lot out of everyone.
As soon as I was finished with dinner I rushed up the stairs into ponys room and waited patiently for dally and two.
The door slowly opened revealing a confused dally.
"Care to explain what I'm doing here man?".
He said closing the door and folding his arms.
"You'll get your explanation soon don't you worry". I said looking back at the door.
Soon after two bit came through the door and stood awkwardly infront of it.
"So uhm am I gonna get an explanation for why I'm here all I remember is really just you asking me to meet you here". Two lied.
He obviously remembers and it's very obvious because of the bright red blush on his face.
"I think me and dally have a bit if explaining to do". I said looking up at dally who held a slightly confused expression.
I think he knew what I was hinting at but wasn't fully sure.
"Me and dally aren't actually dating we said it to hide our feelings for other people but they had gotten into relationships so we chose to hide it". I said looking back at a shocked two.
"Oh well that's a big shock if I'm being honest you guys seemed like a real couple".
"Ew". Me and dal both said in unison.
"Anyways going back to why you're here" I said with a smug look. "Earlier today dally, two but came to me shitfaced drunk and confessed to me something I think you would be happy to know". I said looking back at two bit who was blushing furiously.
"Two has the same feelings.you have for hi-" before I even finished my sentence dally ran to two and they started AGGRESSIVELY making out.
After like 10 seconds I was already grossed out.
"OKAY DAMN CHILL OUT THERES A CHILD HERE". I said pointing to myself.
They separated looking awkwardly at me.
"So what are we gonna tell the others?". Two asked rubbing his arm nervously.
"Here's what we'll do....."

OOOOOH MORE DRAMA 😝🎀
I'm actually so excited Johnnyboy will be happening again soon!!! And maybe smut 😏( if requested) BUT THANK YOU FOR READING