f i f t e e n

Johnny's POV:

it's been a couple months since the night dally got back and things have been pretty good.
Me and dally have been hanging out every day after school. I drop off my stuff and then race out to meet dally.
We do alot of random shit but it's all fun.
We go to the movies, the Dx, the park to smoke, the store for random things, we've just been doing everything together and it's really fun.
I've even been eating a lot better. I'm eating three meals a day but not any snacks. Sometimes I still cant keep the food down but I'm doing great for where I started.
Dally and two have been getting closer and it seems like dal might have chance with him.
I cant say the same for me and pony though.
I havent spoken to pony in a while we've spoken around three times but they were very brief.
He looks a little sad whenever he sees me with dally but that doesn't matter he has cherry and I'm sure she will make him very happy.
Dally said he had some things to do today so I stayed at the house and did some of my homework (even thought its sunday) since my grade are pretty bad right now.
While I was doing my math homework pony came up to me and for the first time in months we had a full conversation
"Hey johnny do you want to hang out on Saturday? It's been a while since we hung out and I really miss you."
He fidgeted with his fingers and looked down at the floor.
Pony was at cherry's the whole time me and dally were hanging out and they seem to really like each other.
I dont get why he would want to hang out with me instead of his crush.
Even though I know hes probably with her already I cant help but blush at the question.
"Uh-uhm sure but I dont know if I can I'll have to ask if dally has anything planned."
His head perked up and he had a smile on his face but as I finished my sentence he looked disappointed and gloomy.
"Uhm okay well I'm off to cherry's I'll see you at dinner I guess".
He then grabbed his purple jacket and headed out the door and slammed it shut.
What's up with him?!?

Oop some tea is coming next chapter 🤭🍻