t h r e e

Sup fuckers after the next chapter or two they'll get longer and more interesting I promise

Johnny's POV

Pony took me to his house while we were in the lot since Ion want no beatins because know as soon as I got through the door of my house they're will be one waiting for me.
Pony was always so kind and caring for me. That's why I love him. But he'll never love me back I know that for sure. He especially wouldn't if he knew how weak I was.
I cant do nothing right. I've been cutting and starving myself because of how useless i am and I have been for years. My parents have mostly been the reason for it. And the fact that I dont really have anything to offer. The gang is all good at something and are all amazing but I dont really do anything. Even though I'm a greaser I'm really sensitive and I hate it. If he ever finds out he'll probably realize how much of a baby I am and leave me. But I'll hide my struggles for as long as I can. He can never find out. Anyway what was I saying?
Ohh yea he invited me to his and when I tried to argue he said that I wouldn't be a bother so I went with him. He grabbed my hand and walked with me. He. Grabbed. My. Hand. It sent sparks to my hand. And it tingled as we walked. I knew I was just about as red as a tomato. Thank god it was dark out. He kept walking with my hand interlocked with his. We stayed quiet for a while until we got to his house.

Pony's pov

I guess I didn't notice that I was holding his hand the whole way. My face burned up and I let go much to my dismay . "Sorry Johnnycakes I didn't notice I was holding your hand for so long". "Dont worry pone I don't mind" as he gave me a beautiful smile. I felt butterflies as I looked at him. He's so perfect. I gave him a small smile back and we headed in my house