e l e v e n

3rd person pov:

A frown appeared on Johnny's face as he realized who was in front of him.
Ponyboy was reaching out his hand to wipe Johnny's tears off his face but before he even could johnny smacked his hand away and started to gather his stuff to leave.
Pony once again reached out to Johnny this time to grab his arm and in this attempt was successful...for a second.
"Johnny what's wrong? Talk to me baby".
The pet name had made johnny even more upset than he had been before reminding him of the exact reason he was even there in the first place.

Once again he had smacked ponys hand away and stood up to leave.
Before pony could protest Johnny had opened the stall door and slammed it shut on his way out. Hitting poor confused ponyboy in the face.

Ponys pov:

I was walking around looking for johnny in the halls since class had just ended.
I was talking to cherry for a bit and she had thanked me for helping her ace her test and she had given me a kiss on the cheek as a thank you and went on her way.
I continued to look for Johnny in the halls but I couldn't find him.
I was about to give up and go to my fifth period until I saw a tanned boy running for the bathroom.
I quickly followed as I realized that johnny was the one running.
Once I got in the bathroom I heard quiet sobs coming from a voice I know was owned by my bestfriend.
I climbed under the stall that I heard the tears coming from to be met with Johnny huddled up in a corner hugging himself.
But before I could say anything he looked up at me and frowned.
I reached my hand out to touch his face but he smacked my hand away.
Why did he smack my hand away from him?
Once again before I could say anything johnny had started getting his things and started making his way too leave.
I managed to grab his hand and say something but that only seemed to piss him off.
He smacked my hand away again so I got up to follow him only to be met with a metal bathroom door to my face.
I stumbled back confused to what the fuck just happened before a sharp pain went through my nose.
As I touched my nose to help from the fact that i got smacked the shit outta me by a door I felt some weird liquid on my hand.
As I looked down my eyes widened at what I had seen.
Blood.
I got a bloody nose.
Usually a bloodily nose wouldnt be that bad.

But the reason why i got one hurt me more than my nose.

And it was because my best friend was the one to hurt me.

OHHHHH SHIT EVEN MORE DRAMA.
Ngl I feel bad for pony but it's my story and I can do whatever the fuck i want with it 🍷🎩

Also I will probably get at least another chapter today since I'm actually really motivated and that's suprising considering I'm not high as shit 🤭

Anywaysss THANK YOU FOR 2OO READS LIKE WTFDFF THIS STORY ISNT EVEN THAT GOOD BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AGHHHHH