t w e l v e

Johnny's POV:

After I got out of the bathroom I decided it wasn't worth it to stay at school so I just walked out as the bell rang. (OoOo such a bad boy)

I was walking to the curtis house since I'm not trying to get murdered by going to my house. I just kicked rocks as I walked and as I got maybe one block away from the house I felt my eyes tear up again and I ran to the curtis's.
Once I made it up the steps i stop to hear the sound of someone watching tv. No one should be home at this time so I pulled out my switch blade dally gave me for Christmas in case someone broke in. As I open the door with a blade in hand I see dally sitting on the couch taking a swig from a beer bottle while watching Mickey.

"What the hell are you doing back I thought you were supposed to be in the cooler for the next two months?" I said without thinking and put the blade away.

"Wow Johnny no welcome hug?" He said with his arms wide open. I immediately ran and hugged him a huge smile plastered on my face seeing my idol in front of me after not seeing him for months.
Whe he pulled away he looked down at me a look of concern washed over his face.
"Hey Johnnycakes what's wrong"
he asked me pulling me into another tight hug.
Dallas and I have been closer than me and pony are but usually hes in jail or doing something illegal so we dont talk as much but we have a connection that practically makes us brothers.
I feel my eyes get watery for the third time today and hug dally back looking for the words to explain what happened.
Almost as If he read my mind he said to me.
"Hey johnny its okay dont worry you dont have to tell me now if you need a bit to calm down that's fine with me".
His words of comfort allowed me to let out a breath I wasn't even aware I was holding in.

After I was able to calm down I told dally everything.
From the conversations with pony to his pet names to the kiss incident to an hour ago.
Dally just sat patiently and listened as I poured out every feeling that I was experiencing.

"Gosh dally relationships are complicated as hell" I said pulling my hair in frustration.

"God tell me about it Johnny I've been in the cooler for two months just to come out and see the person i wanted with some broad".
He then popped open another beer and took a swig.
I looked at dally surprised. Of course dally was a honi honi man who likes to sleep around but I never heard of him genuinely having feelings for another person.
"Who's the broad dally I never heard of a lesbian couple around?" I asked with curiosity.
"One it's not a broad two it's as the name says".
I looked at him confused as to what the fuck he meant but then I realized he said two.
DALLY LIKED TWO BIT.
Wait Dally's gay?
I guess I said my thoughts out loud when dally responded.
"You sure bet I am have been for years but I dont find a lot of guys here who feel the same".
He said rather disappointed.
"Well why dont you tell two from what I know him and Marcia havent made it official yet".
I said that way more excited than I should have but come on the Dallas Winston had a crush on someone.

"Johnny I would love too but two likes people who show affection and I'm not the best at that". He looked down at his hands sadly as he took another swig.
"Well you hugged me when you came back didn't you?".
I asked smiling slightly.
"Well yeah but that's different I'm not the Romantic type".
"Well then dally we can practice together I'm not the most affectionate either and it would be good for us to learn". I said smiling brightly at him. He looked at me a little stunned and surprised to my offer.
"You'd do that for me Johnny?" He asked confused.
"Of course I would dally you're my family I would do anything for you!".
I said that and it made dally shine as bright as a star.
He even smiled. It's not an unusual thing for dally to smile in front of me because of our bond but this smile was one I hadn't seen before.
One of appreciation and gratitude.
"But it wouldn't be an uncomfortable thing for you johnny?"
He asked worryingly.
I looked at him and smiled before I spoke.
"If it helps the both of us of course not". I beamed.
"Well then can we try cuddling since I heard two really likes that?"
He said hiding the very obvious blush on his face from the request.
"Mhm I know two likes being a little spoon so you would have to be big spoon."
Dally shot me a look of confusion .
"So basically all you have to do is lay back on the couch and I'll lay on top of you and you'll wrap your arms around my waist."
I said pointing to dally.
"Oh okay got it". He said while slowly laying back on the couch.
I took that as my que and slowly layed on top of dally.
I felt his arms wrap around my waist as I laid my head on his chest.
"Is this comfy for you johnny?"
He asked while shifting slightly.
"Yea don't worry dally I'm okay".
"Okay just wanted to make sure".
I nodded my head before I heard dally start again.
"I'm totally not pretending you're two bit". He stated chuckling softly.
I laughed with him before responding.
"Well I'm totally not pretending you're pony". I said with a faint laugh.
The room then fell into a comfortable silence as I listened to Dally's steady heartbeat.
Soon both me and Dallas had let the comfort of sleep wash over us.
Even though we weren't the ones each other loved it was still comforting knowing we had each other even if they didnt want us and if things went to shit.

Aghhhhh this is so cute. Also no this wont contain jally even though I have no hate for the ship this is a Johnnyboy fic. This is so cute tho ✋😭