f o u r t e e n

Johnny's pov

It was dinner time and me and dally were talking more about his experience in jail since he was sent to a different one this time since the guards hated him.
We were talking a LOT.
And I know it was a lot because everyone was just watching in awe as we spoke except for ponyboy of course.
He looked as if he wanted to kill dally or kill the both of us.
We started talking about hanging out because me and pony had just been sent on fall break so we were thinking things to do for the week.
"We should head to the movies on Saturday I heard they have some good movies man" he said while leaning back on the couch.
"Sure what movie?". I tried saying while shoving some mashed potatoes and corn in my mouth. I wasn't eating as much as the others but I did managed to eat 2 meals today.
"Theres a new paul Newman movie out man we could go see that ".
"Yeah sure man we could go it's been a while since I've been to the movies anyway." I said picking up my dishes and putting them in the sink.
When I got back pony had a look of hurt on his face and looked as if he wanted to scream.
He didn't scream but he did decide to say something.
"But johnny I thought Saturdays was for us?". He said with his eyes becoming a little glossy.
I looked at him a little confused.
Hes with cherry so why does he want to go with us?
And then I remembered.
Cherry.
God damnit. I forgot about her.
"Well dally just got out of jail and I want to hang out with him too and if you want to watch the movie with us so bad you can invite cherry along with ya yall have been getting close anyway". I replied annoyed.
I said that way to harsh because as soon as I had finished my sentence the room was completely silent
Pony looked at me as if I just broke his whole world. 
He sighed and stood up walking to the kitchen and put his dishes in the sink while mumbling something and made his way upstairs.
Like me and dally had done earlier we shared a look of pure confusion and then continued on with our conversation.