t h i r t e e n

Johnny's POV:

I woke up really groggy.
I couldn't understand where I was or what I was looking at but all I heard was bickering.
It took me a few minutes but when I finally realized my surroundings I was in the arms of none other than ponyboy curtis.

"Why are you two cuddling together!?" Pony half yelled half whispered to dally.
"We were talking and we had fallen asleep like that why does it even matter? Put him down".
Dally whispered to pony.
"No I'm taking him to my bed!".
But before pony had done his plan I decided to speak up since it was now getting annoying just laying limp in his arms.
"Put me down pony".
I said calmly while attempting to sit up a little.
They both turned to face me with a face of surprise before pony spoke again.
"No johnny you were cuddling with dally while you were asleep so I'm taking you to my room".
He turned his attention away from me and gave a death glare to dally while finishing the last part of his sentence.
"Listen man he asked to be put down and doesn't want to be held just put him down hes not even asleep for fucks sake!".
Dally said as he very dramatically flailed his arms.
"No he still seems tired so I'm taking him to my bed".
He argued back.
I just sighed and hopped out of his grasp before he could even say another word.
I hopped back on the couch and layed my head on dallys lap.
"You both know I'm awake and allowed to make my own decisions right?". I said nonchalontly.
I looked up at pony who had a face of hurt but that was quickly replaced with one of anger as he huffed and stormed off to his room.

"What the fuck is his problem man?". Dally said while stroking my hair and looking down to face me.
"I have no clue man".
I look up to dally and we both share the same look of confusion.

Short chapter I know but at least your getting one since I forgot about this story 💀