n i n e

Johnny's pov:

"Here Johnny".
He grabbed a plate and handed one of his pancakes to me. I hesitated but I still had to take it.
I looked down at the food and stared at it for a bit.
"Oh golly I'm sorry johnny I didn't get you a fork". He said as he got up and went to the kitchen.
He passed me a fork and smiled at me. "Gee thanks pony but I dont think I can eat right now my stomach hasn't been agreeing with me lately".
I'm surprised I said that so convincingly considering Im a terrible liar. I mean it wasn't entirely a lie.
"Well at least eat a little bit I wont force you to eat a lot but I want you to at least have something in your system baby". He said looking at me and smiled. I blushed at the nickname and looked away. I managed to calm myself down a bit and started to eat.
I actually didnt have any trouble eating this today the pancake was fairly big in size but it was good and tasted just like the pancakes ponyboys mom made for me when I was younger. It was really good and I managed to finish it. I was really happy. I still felt guilty about finishing it but the memories made it worth it.
"Hey Johnny can I talk to you about something?" Pony asked while grabbing my hand.
I blushed and nodded my head because if I spoke I know I would be a stuttering mess.
"I know you have eating problems johnny and dont try to deny them I know you do I just want you to know I'm proud of you for finishing your food and if you need me to I can help you with your food intake".
I looked at his face witch was slightly flushed and smiled.
"Gee thanks pony I've had to deal with it for a while I tried hiding it but I guess you know me way too well" I said while chuckling and shaking my head.
I looked back over too him and he had a big smile on his face.
"Well that maybe true but I'm being honest Johnny I'm proud of you for finishing your meal and I'll help you with whatever we've been through a lot and I'd hate for you to deal with this alone".
He then grabbed both my hands and kissed the knuckles.
Pony is usually a really physically affectionate person so this isnt unusual pony behavior but I still blushed at the action.
" I do have a lot of trouble eating usually so if it gets too much for me and I think I need to throw up can I just be excused?".
I looked down a little ashamed to admit my problem but it would help and I knew that. Pony tapped under my chin and raised it  to make me look at him before he spoke.
"That's fine with me johnny if it becomes to hard I'll let you I dont want to have you hurting after eating and we'll start off small anyway and work our way up I can tell darry too so he can help give you some more proteins and important vitamins in your meals and give you a bit less while we start if that's okay with you".
He looked at me in the eyes and kissed my forehead making me blush even more than i already was.
"I'm okay with that thank you so much pony you really don't understand how much you really help me".
I jumped and hugged pony. He laughed softly and hugged me back tightly. "Anything for you Johnny".
He said as he started rubbing my back. "Jesus pony this is like the third serious conversation this week its getting concerning". I said giggling.
He started laughing too and pulled away a bit from the hug we were (still) currently in.
"Well good I like helping you Johnny you're really important to me".
He looked away when he was done talking with a cute pink stain across his face.
"Aww shucks pony you mean a lot to me too". I said bringing his face back to mine.
Once I got him to look back at me we realized how close our faces were.
Our eyes locked eyes and we stared for a while. Pony started leaning in closely with me following his lead.
Just as our lips were centimeters apart two bit walked in causing us to jump away from each other.

"Hey guys sorry I'm late my mom got sick this morning but I just wanted to drop by and say hi". He said closing the door behind him.

HAHAH BITCHES YOU THOUGHT.
I love you two thank you for helping me add to the plot ✋😭. I was supposed to post this like two days ago but forgot 🤪🤭.
Anyways I'll leave you on a cliffhanger for now 😁