1. NIGHT

At night Pete was awake till night ,thinking that Porsche has a higher position than him He just joined two years before and now is his boss at first he was smiling and thinking timed travelled so fast . Then he looked at Vegas . He was sleeping his hand was plastered . Than suddenly his smile vanished he thought that just Khun Kinn loved him He had became a boss. He thought it was unfair . But why he has a feeling like that suddenly he woke and thought . "I want to be a mafia as well . I worked under him for so many years now I think I should leave him and be a mafia myself"

Pete was disturbed he knew its not a cup of tea . It's kinda hard . " But I have a solution " he thought with a pyscho smirk on his lips

Due to rustling of Windows Vegas woke up he saw Pete with a bag on his shoulders he was covered with full black clothes on him Vegas said "Pete what's this" . Pete looked behind and with a smirk he said "Wait for me ,love" he said . Vegas was confused what he meant before he would say something Pete jumped out of window Vegas screamed "Pete" ,suddenly a buzzer started buzzing . Everyone was awake . They were trying to find Pete . But not a single clue was left .

Hi guys its my first time of writing a story on wattpad hope you like and tells me how it is in the comments and pls ignore the grammatical mistakes ❤❤