10.MEMORIES

Vegas: SO YOU ARE THE ONE WHO REFUSED VICTORIA TO MARRY ME!!!!!

Those words where like heart aching to Pete. He was scrambled he didn't have any words to say. Vegas with teary eyes pick a handful of his hair and pulled in frustration and with stomping feet's went to the washroom.

Pete: Vegas pls listen to me I can explain.... I.. I loved you Vegas and I didn't wanted Victoria to take my place Vegas.

Pete was crying his lungs out. Inside Vegas, sitting in the bathtub, crying. Remembering that days when he was with Victoria like " THOSE WERE THE DAYS"

__________________________________

FLASHBACK

Vegas was walking with Victoria in silent road covered with bushy trees mild cool air and funny conversation were making a great atmosphere...

Victoria: I think I have feeling for him.

Vegas: For whom?

Victoria: Sam

Vegas: ohh but as I remember 2 days before you said you have feelings for Max.

Victoria: Interest changes you know.

Vegas: Whats today's date?

Victoria: 21th

Vegas: Shit I have test tomorrow.

Victoria: Which one maths or science?

Vegas: History

Victoria: Ahh History forget it's gonna be damn easy. Well I was going to ask are you free tonight?

Vegas: aah you dumbass I have test tomorrow!!

Vegas rushed to car. Victoria just saw him going. Then she thought something and smirk

Victoria: You will spend time with me tonight and even pass the test *smirk*
__________________________________

*AT NIGHT*

At Vegas house the little thing was working his hard Butt off. There a tons of books around him. The poor thing had so much to read. Then suddenly someone at the window knocked at first Vegas didn't give any attention but when it was too much he got up removed the curtains from the window he saw 5'5 feet girl was standing in front of him of course it was Victoria. As soon as Vegas saw her closed the curtains again...

Victoria: Are you going to open the window or should I go to meet Mr. Hitler?

Vegas opened window, Victoria came in she looked at Vegas whose hands were across each other and said...

Vegas: Which Mr. Hitler??

Victoria: Your father

Vegas: How dare you call him Hitler??

Vegas started hitting Victoria with the pillow.

Victoria: Oh yeah my mistake I should have called him "Phaw"
(father in law in Thai) right.

Vegas: Why??

Victoria: What if in future we suddenly......

Vegas: Just dream about it.

Victoria: ohh so you don't love me?

Vegas : of course not I dont

Victoria: ohh seriously OK call me pii saao ( Sister in Thai)

Vegas looked at her with an done expression. He then started concertating on his studies.

Victoria: Hey tell that you don't love me and call me pii saao.