24.ALL MINE ( NOT A SMUT)

As Pete said everyone looked at them......

They wanted to proceed when Pete groaned in pain....

Vegas: Let's go and have some rest....

He told as he helped Pete to go their room...

Vegas looked at Pete's bandaids wounds and prepared mild hot water in the jacuzzi for Pete...

Pete entered the washroom and found Vegas keeping a towel and clothes for him.....

PETE'S POV
It was a rough day.. Alex Robin that bastard got on my nerves today I am still angry.....

As I entered in the washroom as Vegas was keeping towels and clothes for me...

I saw the Jacuzzi with mild hot water...

I looked at Vegas he was smiling and checking the water temperature with his hands...

He is so precious to me I can't lose him....

Vegas: Have a bath it will feel good....

Pete: Alone??

As I said I lend towards him for a kiss...

Soon we were in the tub.. We didn't make it but just together...

He was resting his forehead on my shoulder with eyes closed...

Vegas: What happened exactly??

He said as he broke the silence...

I didn't know how to tell him...

Vegas: Just tell me...

FLASHBACK (Also Pete's Pov)
The meeting ended after 1 hour it ended soon but we still need to talk to Alex Robin I don't much about him....

But I knew that he once tried to get physical my with my little brother Victor... And Phi  give him a punishment and poke his one eye out....

He is a total pervert...

As we entered to his cabin he was sitting on the desk while back facing us....

He looked so strong his broad shoulders and tanned skin looked so masculine....

But a person who forces someone to get physical to him ain't a man...

I still remembered that once Phi just wrestled him down by using just one hand..... I don't know what's her capacity to lift weights....

Even now I remember I can't hold but somehow I managed to hold on....

Kinn: Hey Mr. Alex Robin. Have you thought about our deal

(this font means the words are said in English)

Alex: Yeah that's a quite good deal but.......

Kinn: But what?

He turned around....

He had a quite dangerous face, he had a fake eyeball which could be seen clearly he was looking so dreadful....

Alex: I need some more..

Kinn: No you are already getting a good ammount....

Alex: Who said about ammount???..

He got down to the desk and walked few steps ahead...

And looked at me...
He looked at me his expression told me what he was thinking....

Alex: I have some personal issues with you... What do you say is Thai oh yeah "Khun" Jack....

Pete: What Mr. Alex..???

I told in a sassy tone

Alex: How can you forget what your sister did to me?? 😠😠😠😠

Pete: Yeah I know she did wrong.. She should have poked both of your eyes...

He got angry and grabbed my neck... And lift me up....

I can't do anything. I was feeling useless and soon everything started going black...

Then Porsche get his gun and shot in Alex hand.... All the bodyguards started attacking us....

I got my sense and started fighting....

As we started to run away...
Alex: Jack is promise you I literally promise I will steal everything from you. Your life, your happiness, and most important thing YOUR VEGAS!!!!

As he said that I looked behind at him his dangerous with blood stains....

Alex: SAME TO YOU PORSCHE!!! YOUR KINN!!

By the time he said this Kinn was unconscious he didn't but Porsche was scared....

We visited the hospital and came back...

End of the flashback

I told him everything and come he was looking at me...

I could see love in his eyes.. He pecked my cheeks and in return I pecked his lips...

Pete: Vegas I will make thing clear that is whoever will have the lust of your body I promise he will see hell alive.. You are all mine.....

Vegas: You too you are also all mine I promise I will never give myself to Alex....

As with those words he hugged I hugged him too

He is so precious to me I can't let anything happen to him.....

To be continued ❤️❤️❤️.....