14. BUSY

Vegas knew that Porsche will allow Kinn to meet him untill and unless Vegas says it was a prank. But he thought of teasing Kinn a bit more as he is his elder brother. Vegas thought that he could just say that he is BUSY.

In the morning, he woke up early, got dressed and told Pete he is going to Victoria's mansion....

Pete: Do you even know her house??.

Pete thought Vegas is going somewhere else and just excusing that he is going to meet Victoria.

Vegas opened the text on his phone and showed to Pete
Pete was shocked his own sister doesn't even tell him her phone's password and she told him the whole address. Vegas went on the terrace looking at the sky suddenly a rope come out of nowhere from the sky. Vegas holded it and the rope went up after a while Vegas finally saw a Jet it was Victoria Jet. He went inside and took a deep breathe. He saw a room, inside Leo sitting on a chair and looking outside of the window.

Vegas slowly opened the door and waved to Leo. He saw him and waved back happily. He went outside. Vegas and Leo hugged together after a while separated and started talking.
After a hour or two they landed on a big mansion. As soon as they landed Vegas got Pete call

Pete: Why you are going to Victoria house?

Vegas: Just some work.

Pete: Ohh work Victoria is not that stupid. If she had any work she would talk to Khun Kinn not you.

Vegas: Why it seems like you don't know your sister?

Pete: I know my sister better than you..

Vegas: Then you should know that Victoria gets bored easily and she will never meet a boring guy like Kinn so she decided to meet me and yeah we even so many work. Don't disturb....

Before Pete could say anything Vegas hanged up the phone....

-VEGAS POV-

They reached the mansion and I went to the backyard. It was most beautiful place in the whole
Everything was going nice, I was sitting on the swing listening songs and suddenly I heard someone shouting. I thought something wrong is there fire?? I was in so hurry to get from the swing that I fell. I laughed at my own clumsiness and went in and I saw something very unexcepted. Leo was storming at Victoria. Uhm yes I caused this argument.......

---------------------------------------------------

AT THE MAJOR MANSION

Kinn was furiously finding Vegas
He is gonna break him neck once he found him...

Kinn: Where's Vegas?

Pete: He is at Victoria's place and there is no chance that you can get him back without her permission.

Khun no and his bodyguards were also present there.

Kinn: But why? I just don't know why Victoria always cares for him like he is her baby????

Pete: Yep that's the reason.

Kinn: What did you mean??

Pete: I meant that like Khun no treats me like his son the same Victoria treats Vegas like her son.

Kinn: Shit I am just gonna kill Vegas.... That piece of sh*t

Pete: Aay!!!

Pete said in little anger although Vegas was his lover he couldn't tolerate this. Kinn could not process that what should he do now when suddenly Arm came running in the hall

He was panting and even panicking everyone was shocked.

Kinn: What happened Arm?? Is every thing okay??

Arm: Khu-Khun Kinn he is still alive...

Kinn: Who??

Everyone were devastated and we're to curious to know who was it.

Arm said.... Panicking

Arm: KHUN KAN!!!!!!!!!

To be continued...... ❤️❤️❤️