34.VEGAS' MURDER PT.2

MY POV

Kinn groaned in pain and started rubbing his palm....

Victoria: Everybody heard or I can help....

She said while showing that stick upwards....

Everybody backed ....

Victoria: I will see the CCTV now....

She ran towards the security room . While watching the footage saw that the morning footages were deleted .... (SUS)

Victoria: Something is wrong somewhere....

She was about to the leave the room but she saw a bucket at a side whose lid was opened partially , from it a thick crimson coloured liquid was visible...

She quickly hid it properly and left , and had a devilish smirk on her lips....
(IS VICTORIA SUS😱😱😱)

She got down and saw Pete was now more worried and tensed , Kinn had a red patch on his hand and Porsche was nursing it , Khun no and Arm were comforting and Kim was just walking back and forth.....

She observed everyone but couldn't note anything.....

Victoria: Okay now, I saw the footages ....

Pete: What did you find??

He asked restlessly....

Victoria: The offender's face was covered I couldn't go through his face properly but....

Kim: But what?? I am having a strong feeling that she is the one who murdered Vegas....

Victoria: And why would I kill him...????

Kim: I don't know but I will find out....

Victoria: I wish you very good luck for this....And now be quite and follow my instructions....

Kim wanted to retort but Kinn stopped....
And Victoria lead them to a place....

Kim: Hia, why did you mocked me and not her??

Kim complained like a child...

Kinn: Han, come on, she is the most trusted
person for now and even if we tried mock her or seize her , her mens were all around us, so please try to understand....

Kinn calmed him downed and followed Victoria to the backyard of the office

Victoria: So after observing the footages I have got to know that murderer is one of you and to know whose the black sheep is ?? You all need to do on task....

Pete: What is it???

Victoria: You all see that wooden coffin ....or you don't....

She asked as she raised her baton and glared at Kinn, whose hand were still red because of stupid question.....He quickly covered hand to other hand .... From which Arm giggled lightly....

Victoria : You need to jump across it...come on...

She said as she removed a whistle from her pocket and ringed it loudly...

Victoria: Form a line and as I whistle you will stand beside that rock , understanding it???

All: YES!!

Victoria: And as I whistle second time you will run up and jump across it , understanding it???

All: YES!!

Victoria: Good , now form a line Kinn and Kim will be at last....

She said and took a small pad and a small paper with a pen and took a measuring tape
(Is she a stationary shop or something)

Everyone followed her instruction and stood in a line like a sincere child.....

1st Khun no , 2nd Arm , 3rd Porsche , 4th Pete ,
5th Kim , 6th Kinn...

Victoria: All ready [ whistle]

Khun no took a run up slowed first when his legs were just touching the coffin , he then put his one leg in and then another and simply stepped out ....

Everyone mentally face-palmed and so did Victoria...

Victoria: You just come and stand here....

Khun no just stood ( why our drama queen so quite😟😟😟)....

Victoria: All ready [whistle]

Porsche took a run up and jumped as he reache closer to the coffin and it left footmarks on the not-so wet mud .....

Victoria quickly measured it's distance and noted it down.... everyone scored well...

Porsche , Pete and Arm scored 7.50meters....

Kim and Kinn scored 8.25meters...

Victoria: Hmmm..

Kim: What did you get??

Victoria: It's hard to get....

Kim: I am still saying that she is the one....

Pete: Now just shut up Kim you are getting on my nerves now....

Pete suddenly burst with his all anger at Kim...
Soon they started have an argument....

Suddenly someone entered from the back gate ....

When the person saw Pete and Kim fighting ....

Vegas: Pete !! Kim!! Why are you fighting??!!

Pete and Kim were already busy and everyone else were busy separating them...

By the time Victoria left.....
And Porsche....

Porsche: VEGAS!! YOU HAVE BEEN MURDERED!!!

Vegas: WHAT I HAVE BEEN MURDERED??!! WHO KILLED ME ?!!!? WERE IS MY BODY ??!? DID YOU CREMEATE IT ALREADY???!!??

He said loudly which got everyone's attention...

All: VEGAS!!!!!!!

Hope you like it and pls
Comment down your thoughts.....

Bye!!!