19.MISSION ONE DAY

It was night time Pete was dozing off like a dead person... If  Pete sleeps than waking him up is next to impossible....

In the bathroom Vegas was standing in front of the mirror putting on some clothes...

"Are you done?? Come on how much time you will take"

A voice came from a person laying in a Jacuzzi....

Vegas: I will take my time you can go if you want to....

"I wish I could"

Vegas stared at the person. And took a deep breathe..

Vegas: What should do now?? There are so many options I am confused....

"Alright then close your eyes and just randomly select one" the person said....

Vegas looked at the time it was already 4am in the morning...

Vegas: Alright then...

Vegas did as the person said selected dress.....

Vegas: Alright this one it looks pretty cool....

The person looked at him and nodded...

"Alright get dressed mission one day starts" the person said while collecting the other dress...

Vegas got that dress and wore it and did a little bit of makeup...

Vegas: It looks PERFECT!!!!

"Alright then"

Vegas&the person: MISSION ONE Day STARTS!!!!

Vegas and that other person left the room..
__________________________________-------------------------------------------------

IN THE MORNING AT 7AM

Pete woke up and turned to see his love Vegas but he was not there...

Pete sat up and looked here and there in the room to find him.. He even checked the bathroom but one was there.....

Pete: Where did he go???

On the other hand

In kitchen few maids were there. A head servant (Mina) was guiding when a girl entered the the kitchen...

Mina: Who are you???

She asked strictly her voice was enough to give a weak person attack so did that girl...

"Paradise" she said while shivering...

Mina: You are new...

She nodded..

Mina: Alright then Lilac (Namphueng's special maid) is not here cause she is sick you take her place....

Paradise nodded and Mina left. She took a deep breathe went to Namphueng's room...

Paradise: She is dangerous....

After reaching her room she said....

Paradise: Swadee Khup Khun Namphueng..

Namphueng around and frowned....

Namphueng: Who are you and where is Lilac???

Paradise: I am Paradise and I am new here and Lilac is sick so she won't be able to come today....

Namphueng: Alright...

She said as she left for her bath...

Paradise: Everyone is dangerous over here..

After a while Namphueng came out while wearing a black dress her hair were wet she looked at Paradise who was staring out of the window..

Namphueng: Paradise!!

She said while sitting at the chair near the dressing table...

Paradise: Yes Khun...

Namphueng point at the hair dryer. Paradise understood and took the hair dryer.. And started drying her hair. Namphueng had a stressed expression on her face

Paradise: What happened Khun Namphueng?? You seemed stressed..

Namphueng took a deep breathe and said..

Namphueng: I am afraid to face Vegas today...

Paradise: Why??

Namphueng: I have to tell him something I am afraid that he will not accept it...

Paradise went she wanted to ask What Is It but she don't wanted to be called nosy....

Namphueng: The thing is that I am his real mother...

To be continued.... ❤️❤️❤️