13. KINN VEGAS

-PETE POV-

I saw Vegas and Pii saao coming together. But what's this WHY VEGAS IS WEARING A CROP TOP!!!!! I am sure Pii saao had given him the idea. Vegas directly went to his room. Pii saao was standing and checking her phone....

Me: Why was Vegas wearing a crop top? 🤨🤨🤨

Victoria: I asked him the same but he said "I have the right to chose what I want to wear". I couldn't answer him.

Me: Should I tell this to Phi

Phi saao looked at me ,joined her hands and bowed her head..

Victoria: Please forgive me. I DONT WANT TO LEAVE ON STREETS FOR A WEEK.

I liked it Pii saao is always afraid of Phi Leo and I always torture her with the help of him. But I always had a question. Why is Pii saao is always afraid of Phi Leo?. Bit ignored it and said....

Me: Ok ok sign this papers and leave..

She took the papers and pen but before signing she glanced and then signed looking at me .....

And she left.....

(END OF PETE POV)

------------------------------------------------------

AT NIGHT IN MAJOR MANSION

Vegas was still awake it was 2am. Pete was sleeping beside him . He got bored he thought to just roam in house. He took a torch and went out he was just walking with torch off. Suddenly he saw a big reflection of shadow . He slowly approached to it , he started recognising the shadow it was no one then his older brother Kinn standing at the window looking outside.

Vegas (thinking): Is he sleep walking or he is not even sleepy..

Vegas approached towards him with tip toe. And stood behind him like a statue. As soon as Kinn turned Vegas turned on the torch. Reflecting towards his light it looked It was a ghost👻👻👻.

Vegas: Booo

Kinn was about to scream when Vegas covered his mouth with his hand. After a while he removed his hand from and gesturing him to be quite. Kinn slowly said...

Kinn: What are you doing here!? You almost removed crap outta me.!!!

Vegas: From where??

Vegas laughed. Kinn furiously looked at him Vegas was laughing like a mad while covering.

Vegas: Well I was not feeling sleepy so I thought of just roaming around and now what were You doing here??

Kinn: A-A Not-Nothing

Vegas: Are you here to meet Porsche😏😏😏

Kinn: No no not at all. (hesitated)

Vegas: You hesitated.

Kinn: No no I didn't.

Vegas: So what are you doing here??

Kinn: I said nothing

Suddenly they heard someone else footstep Kinn started looking at it while Vegas went in the suddenly he was thought to do something mischievous. He opened his robe his chest was seeing clearly after doing this he pulled Kinn towards him.

Kinn: What are you doing?? Are you mad??

Suddenly Porsche appeared watching Kinn and Vegas like this....

Porsche: What are you guys doing??

Kinn: Nothing we were doing nothing(Hesitated)

Kinn separated from him.

Vegas: Yep we were doing nothing. Right??

He said while looking at Kinn and tying his robe. He walked away.

Porsche looked at Kinn with anger in his eyes.

Porsche: What were you doing with him??

Kinn: I was seriously doing nothing he was the one who did this..

Porsche: What if you are lying??

Kinn: No I ain't you can ask him.

Porsche: Fine I will ask him tomorrow. Till then no meeting..

Kinn wanted to ask something but then Porsche went away.

Kinn was cursing Vegas in anger.

HE RUINED HIS NIGHT..

To be continued....❤️❤️❤️