21.VEGAS,,YOU DID THIS!!!???

Paradise: Khun Vegas....

She told and start giggling...

Paradise: What gift they might be picking... Porsche and Pete will choose something and Khun Namphueng too.... But what about these two crackheads.....

She signed and after doing all the chores she went out of the room and checked the time it was 6pm but every one still haven't came....

She took the advantage of the chance and sneakily entered Pete and Vegas room....

ON THE OTHER HAND......

Pete and Porsche were still finding a gift for Vegas.... Pete had no idea....

Porsche: Seriously??..You have no still idea what Vegas likes???

Pete: Yes I don't know.... Now don't irritate me.. And let me think...

Khun no was even puzzled so was Kinn.....

Porsche: Wait haven't you put a tracker in his phone.... Why don't you track him... We will find him and ask him what he likes and get him that...

Pete: We have to do this now... We don't have any other way...

The tracker on Vegas phone very advance and was suggested by Arm... With that we can track a person and even listen to the things happening around like if he is talking to someone we can hear there conversation....

As soon as Pete... Opened the tracker the location was of the Major Mansion??? And a loud music came..."FREEZING COLD BUT I KNOW WE WILL BURN FOREVER"

The music was so loud that Pete and Others were scared for a while and then....

Khun no: If he is in the mansion why can't we find him...

Pete: We need to check right now....

All of them rushed to the Major Mansion and followed the location showing... It was showing that Vegas was in their room standing in the bathroom.

Pete and Porsche went the room. Porsche was standing near the bed and Kinn and Khun no outside the room...

Pete slowly went to the bathroom and opened and saw a girl washing her face it looked like she has put too miluch makeup and was washing it off as soon she was completed she directly took the towel and dried face and slightly took the towel down only her eyes could be seen but Pete remembered those car eyes and....

Pete: Vegas!!!????

To be continued..... ❤️❤️❤️