8.PAST

7 years ago
When Vegas was 18 years old in his college. Introverted. Is afraid to interact with People and doesn't want to attend any event in the college. Until a girl came, Victoria also 18, Extroverted , always take risks, knows a surprising no.of people. They became the benchmates.

Day 1

Victoria sitting on her bench getting bored she saw a group of girls wearing one piece were chatting .

Victoria(thinking): Talking with these girls? no! . They even look mean .

Then one of the girl came near her and said (let's call this as Daisy)

Daisy: Who is your benchmate ?

Victoria: I don't know , I am knew here.

Daisy: You mean freshie?

Victoria: Yes

Daisy: Hey girls we got a freshie

Victoria could smell fish. She stood up .

Daisy: Hey.. them she is

She introduced me to all of her friends. Suddenly I realised that they weren't mean at all.

Daisy: bench no 33?

Victoria: Yes , why is the mate mean?

Daisy: No, the mate is very handsome but introvert .

Victoria: Introvert ewww😖😖

Suddenly the mam came in (Ms. Bumblebee)

Ms bumblebee: Hey you girls what are you talking and Daisy I hope you aren't spreading a rumour again .

She said while spreading her eyes every one started laughing.

Daisy: No, Ms Bumblebee

Then after sometime more student started entering the class. And even Vegas entered .

By watching Victoria beside his seat he mumbled

Vegas: Shit! a benchmate ? Now I should talk to her I wish she would be a introvert like me

Victoria: Hey man my name is Victoria What's yours

Vegas: Myself Vegas

He then just sat quietly . Victoria was staring at him. Vegas could feel Victoria 's eyes on him. Vegas at her. And said

Vegas: Do you want something? I know you are staring at me.

Victoria: Nah I don't want anything

Vega: Then why are you staring at me.

Victoria: Cause this is every beautiful.

She said while holding Vegas chin.
Vegas her shook her hand off his face .

This went for days she would usually meet Vegas and flirt with him . One day Victoria took a very risky step. As Vegas stop talking to her and stop coming to the class she decided sneak in his house and know what the matter is. But how.

-Victoria pov-
Ok I have sneak in his house . It's not the first time I am sneaking in his house I have stalked him once .
But just from the outside but the thing I know they have tight security.

I went outside the house and hide behind the trees and then I whispered in my Bluetooth " Are the cameras closed" . From the other side my brat brother Victor said "Hold up ... Wait a minute"

"Ok ok the cameras are closed"

I ran towards the mansion, climb up the wall and started going to his room Victor was dictating me . He is a real hacker tho. When I reached their the room was closed I heard someone spanking something I leaned towards the door I heard someone is slapping . What are they slapping😏😏😏 . Suddenly I heard footsteps approaching I hid behind the flower vase . Then a person around 40-50 age coming with an angry face. It was Khun Kan . I went inside the room saw Vegas crying while hide his face inside his knees. I came to knew that he was slapping Vegas. Oh I hate my dirty mind. I closed the door and went near him. And slowly brushed my hands in his hair and he looked at me with his teary eyes .