27. ARE YOU A GHOST

DISCLAIMER: To understand the story ahead you even need to know about Victoria....she ain't a side character.....

AUTHOR'S POV
As Victoria was in the hallways of her mansion and reaching her room when someone mocked her....

It was Yaai Phalin Leo's grandma..... Still alive and pisses of Victoria because of her sexuality (She is a bisexual)

Yaai Phalin: Where are you going???

Victoria was pissed of the looked at her...

Victoria: Yaai, I this big mansion of mine has a thing called 'ROOM' Okay and I am going there.....

Yaai Phalin: First answer my question.....

She said while rolling the wheels of her wheelchair.... And coming forward....

Yaai Phalin: This document says that you were born in 13th June 1997....

Victoria: Yes....

Yaai Phalin: And the you are from a gang named KARMA....

Victoria: Yes...!! Come on!!

Yaai Phalin: But I don't have record of the family before 1997.... How come they suddenly appeared???,

Victoria: You know everywhere comes at the top step by step.... First they were a small group.... And then they adopted me....

Yaai Phalin: And they became powerful????

Victoria: YES!!!!!

Yaai Phalin: Lie!! All lie!!!!

Victoria: You know what I don't want to give you any other explanation.....

Yaai Phalin: I WILL BRUST YOUR TRUTH TO LEO!!!!!!

She screamed but Victoria showed no interest....

Victoria (thinking) : Will she find out.....

__________________________________
VEGAS'S POV
I was scrolling through my phone in my balcony sitting on a rocking chair....

Suddenly I saw a big black car entering...

And soon a pair of black shoes entered the mansion and got out...

And after so many years I finally saw.... Kimhan....

He is so big now....

Still sitting on the chair I could clearly say that he is astonished to see me...

Of course it's easy to see annular solar eclipse than seeing me in the Major Mansion....

He was wearing. Brown leather jacket and inside a black shirt with black pants...

But I could see the sadness on his face

Apprentaly Kinnporsche and Pete weren't in the house...

And Uncle Korn was too in his farmhouse miles away from here.....

Well I think I should greet him right??

But I think I need to change first
As I was thinking a sudden knock was heard at my door getting me out of my thoughts....

I looked down the balcony but Kimhan wasn't there at all....

And the door opened...

Kim: You should lock the--

He wasn't able to complete his sentence as he looked down at my exposed legs....

Yeah I mean I wear this!!!

: Stop looking at me Kimhan!!!

Kimhan: Learn to close your door first....

He smirked and left....

I won't tell this to Pete....

To be continued❤️❤️❤️

Don't worry I will be Kimchay.....

And yeah tell me in the comments what is your POV about this story...

And yeah I have another accounts as Wittywriter3099...

In that I have posted a story but I thought to complete this one first and then the other till then.... Bye...