15 | birthday sights

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

↱  in whichit's the most insufferableday to be born

in which
it's the most insufferable
day to be born

"C'MON, JUST ASK!"

"Do it yourself, I'm eating."

"You know him."

"Look at my face, Theo."

Scarlett set her eyes upon the boy in front of her. "Does it really look like I care?"

Blaise grinned, shoving Theo with his elbow.

"Scarlett, I will never ask you for anything ever again," Theo pleaded, leaning all the way over the table.

The Slytherin group was seated in the Great Hall the morning of a quidditch game between Gryffindor and Ravenclaw.

According to Scarlett's knowledge, Harry got some new and amazing broom. All she knew was that if Theo didn't stop begging her to go look at it for him, she would take it and shove it wherever it would fit.

Theo let out another weak 'please.'

Scarlett threw down her silverware, shoving herself off the bench and striding over to the Gryffindor table.

"Guess who."

Hermione yelped, turning around to find Scarlett standing over her.

"Scarlett, hey!" she greeted excitedly, moving over to let her sit.

Across from her was Harry in his red quidditch uniform and Ron. In front of them, the very broom that Theo was gushing over and everyone had crowded around. For some reason, it seemed slightly familiar.

"Hey, is that the broom that was at..." she trailed off.

Merlin if she knew how to pronounce that.

"The alley?"

Harry looked at her, smiling. "Yeah," he nodded, staring at her thoughtfully. "Are you coming to the match."

Scarlett hesitated. "Being surrounded by tons of Gryffindors doesn't seem very inviting."

"Look around, Scarlett," Ron gestured, looking up and down the Gryffindor table.

"Funny," she deadpanned, then glanced behind her to her friends (mostly Theo) looking at her anxiously.

Then she looked back into Harry's eyes.