PART 2

At Kim mansion

*A/N POV*

All of them were sitting on the couches in living room. Everyone was busy with their phone. Then one of them spoke breaking the silence. All of their attention turn towards him.

?- So everyone, I have something to tell you. He said while puting his phone aside.

??- What is it dad? He ask while turning off his phone.

Dad- Ummmm....... I have a girlfriend. He said nervously.

All- WHAT??!! They shouts.

They were shock hearing that news from their dad. Get to know that their dad, the cold man, falling in love once again, wasn't something that they've prepared to hear from him. They sat there, speechless. Then someone finally spoke, breaking the long silence.

#- You're kidding, right? He ask, not wanting to believe what he just heard.

Dad- No jimin. I'm not kidding. He said sternly.

Jimin frown and about to say something but someone interrupt him.

##- What if she is a gold digger or a slu- He wanted to protest but got interrupt.

Dad- No, taehyung. She's not. He said coldly.

Dad- All of you already know her, actually. She is the CEO of Channel and she had a daughter. I love her and you're gonna accept them no matter what. And that's final. He demand coldly.

Then someone ask something that makes him shut his mouth.

???- Okay....... but did they know that we're a mafia? He ask boredly.

~SILENCE~

???- Hmmm..... that's what I thought. He said simply while getting up and about to walk away.

Dad- Where are you going yoongi? He ask.

Yoongi- I don't care about this shit and whatever it is, I won't accept them. He said and went upstairs.

Jimin, taehyung and ###- Us too. They said and follow their hyung towards upstairs.

Mr. Kim only let out a sigh while shaking his head. He don't know what to say. He knows that his sons can be really stubborn sometimes.

??- No worries dad. I'll talk to them. Namjoon, hobi, let's go. He said while getting up.

His brothers also get up from the couch. Mr. Kim just hummed in response and lean his back on the couch. The three brothers went upstairs, leaving their dad all alone in living room. Mr. Kim was massaging his temple to reduce some headache. Then his phone vibrate. He took a look at it and saw some message from his lover. He smile softly, open the message and read it. He chuckled a bit while reading his lover's texts and saw some happy emoji that she send him. He got up from the couch and went to his room.

Meanwhile.........

In Suga's bedroom

###- I won't accept them. What if they just a slut and bitch just like that SLUTTY OLD WOMAN and her BITCH. He said while gritting his teeth.

Jimin- I agree with jungkook. I don't want to face the same shit once again. He said while folding his hands on his chest.

Namjoon- True. That's why we need to hack the information about them first so that we don't need to face it again. Yoongi hyung, can you do it? He agreed and ask to the man that already sitting on a chair infront of his computer, ready to get to work.

MAFIA STEPBROTHER (BTS FF)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें