PART 10

Previously:-

????- Noona, can you come to our house now? He said panickedly.

I frown and look at the caller. It was......

At Kim mansion

🔹CALL🔹

????- Noona, can you come to our house now? He said panickedly.

I frown and look at the caller id. It was hyunjin.

Y/n- What's wrong, hyunjin? I ask.

Hyunjin- Felix. He said.

Y/n- Okay. I'm coming. I said understanding the situations. 

I cut the call, take my phone, wallet and put it in my pocket. I ran downstairs to main door. When I'm about to reach door, bts came infront of me, blocking my way. 

Jin- Where do you think you're going? He ask.

I just look at them coldly and about to walk passed then but jimin pushed me.

Jimin- You're not going anywhere. He said coldly. 

Jin- We've already told you, you can't go out this late. Are you going to brake the rules? He said. 

Y/n- But it's an emergency. I said coldly, start to get irritated. 

Jimin- What emergency? Emergency that you've run out of money and going to ask for it to your sugar daddies? He ask mockingly. 

Y/n- Enough, I don't have time for your BULLSHIT. I growled.

I walk towards them and push them aside. I walk out towards charles.

Y/n- Oppa, can I borrow your car? I asked. 

Charles- Sure. Here. He said and give me his car keys. 

Then I walk to his car and off to straykids house. When I arrived, I immediately went to front door and rang the bell. Then the door open revealing worried bang chan. I just nodded to him and run towards felix room. Then I saw them all standing infront of his room with worried faces. The door was open but it's dark. I just get inside silently. I look for him but his not on his bed, none of the lamp was on. Since the door was open, I finally saw a person figure on the corner of the room. He was sitting there, hugging his knees and his head was hide as if he was trying to hide from someone. I get on my knees and kneeling nearing him then I stop. 

Y/n- Felix. I called him out softly. 

But he seems like he doesn't hear me and still in his illustration. I reach out to hold his hand but he flinched and hug his knees even harder. 

Y/n- Felix, it's me. Y/n noona. I said while trying to hold his hand once again. 

By the time he looks up, I saw his cheeks was wet with his tears and his nose were red. I take his hand on mine and pulled him to me. Then he crawled to me and hug me while he hide his face on my shoulder. I hug him and rub his back gently, to soothed him. 

Y/n- It's okay. Noona is right here. I said softly. 

This thing have been happened since felix get rescued by appa. Felix parents were actually mafias. They died because they being murdered by their enemies. Their enemies kidnapped them and killed them infront of felix. Then they drugged felix to make him forget that incident but he ended up remembering it. By the time appa come to rescue them, aunt and uncle are already gone and felix was fainted, even their enemies has run away. Then appa tell me everything about it and ask me to take care of felix but mom didn't know anything about mafia stuff except for her brother *txt dad, y/n uncle* being a mafia. Felix have been having this nightmares for years. Even though it doesn't happened as often as before but it still does giving a big impact on him. Once felix a bit calm, I take a look at his face and saw that he's pretty tired. Mentally and physically. I just help him get up, hold his hand and we walk out of his room. The other still standing there worriedly and I look at bang chan.