PART 12

⚠️ THIS CHAPTER HAVE SOME VIOLENCE ⚠️ IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE, YOU CAN SKIP TO 😇 PART
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously:-

Then suddenly everything went black. That's when I realize...... I .......

At kim mansion

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

*Y/N POV* 

Then suddenly everything went black. That's when I realize...... I black out.

I was woken up with water splashed on my face. I open my eyes and saw my wrist was being tied up behind me, my legs and even my body being tied up on a chair that I was sitting on. I look around, it was the torture room that I enter the other day. I hold back my smirk knowing that I've prepared something that no one would think of doing it.

Woah, I never thought that I would get some proof in here......... This is amazing.... I thought. 

I look to the front and saw those 7 brothers were standing infront of me while smirking widely. I just look at them coldly. Then jin walk towards me. 

Jin- Finally. You are awake. He said while nearing me. 

Jin- We've been waiting to play with you. Are you ready princess? He ask while bending a bit forward to look at my face. 

He was grinning widely but I don't even react to it. I stare at him, not uttering a word. 

Jin- Looks like our princess can't speak. Why don't we help her to speak? He suggest while signaling using his fingers towards someone. 

Then, namjoon come towards us while dragging a metal table with a torture things on it. After that jin went to the table, looking through the weapons and decided to take metal bat instead. Later, he went to me, swing the bat and hit me on my right arm, making me fell on my side along with the chair since I was tied on. I still don't react to it considering that wasn't hurt at all. The other come to me and put me on sitting position once again. Next, he swing back the bat and hit me on my stomach hardly. He hit on the very same spot and make me cough out a blood. He continue to hit on the other place and stop. 

Jin- Boys, do you wanna do it? I'm done here. He said while putting away the bat and went to stand beside yoongi. 

Jimin- I want. He said excitedly. 

Namjoon- Go on. Me, hobi and yoongi hyung are here just to enjoy watching. He said simply while leaning back on the wall. 

Jimin nodded, went to choose his weapon and I saw he take the sharpest knife among other. Looks like it was still new. Then he walks to me with the same grinned as jin. Jimin bend forward to look at my face mockingly. 

Jimin- I wanted to apologize first, princess. I'm sorry if this going to hurt. He said mockingly. 

I stay the way I am, not reacting or even spokes. He seems to get irritated and start drawing a line on my left arm. I just realize that I didn't wore my blazer anymore, even my bag and shoes are nowhere to be found. I saw him getting more annoyed with my silence and start to stab on my right thigh. My thigh started to bleed and the knife getting deeper and deeper. I don't know how deep it is, but then jimin pulled out the knife roughly and making the blood splurt out from my thigh. I just look at it blankly. Then I heard a voice.

~Okay that's it.... I'll take control now.......~ It said.

~Oh no..... no no no....... Don't come out yet.... No.... I don't want them to know about you yet...... Not yet.......~ I said in my thought.